If you got to select the characters for an Avengers vs Masters of Evil series

Started by Oddark123, June 26, 2011, 11:17PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Had a fun idea, i was thinking live a Marvel version of Challenge of the Super Friends, which was one of my favorite shows growing up where if you've never seen is basically what you would expect from the title. They took a bunch of heroes and teamed them together against a bunch of villians, which is always a staple of comics and after all is quite a basis of Marvel Ultimate Alliance in itself.

So my question to you is if somehow you got told you could pick the rosters of the Avengers and Masters of Evil show that would have them face off every episode, who would you put on it?

My Picks: I'm gonna keep it even with 13 and 13

Avengers:
Captain America: The Leader of my Avengers team as it does in effect seem right in my book
Hulk: I want the Hulk as my big strong guy on the Avengers team and when he turns back into Bruce it gives them another scientific mind
Iron Man: I want some other big guns in here and i want Iron Man to be second in command
Black Panther: I think he's a good choice too
Nightcrawler: Team's teleporter and a favorite of mine
Amanda Sefton: I love her character and would give her a chance as a magic team member for them
Quicksilver: I want to see him as an Avenger on this team
Daredevil: I'd like to see him on the team
War Machine: Even though the team already does have Ironman i'd like to see War Machine be involved too
Rocket Raccoon: A more random edition i'd like to see mix it up
Wolverine: I like Wolvie and want him in it too
Surge: I like her alot and wanted her on the roster
Vision: My last addition to the Avengers roster as i really like him too

Masters of Evil:
Baron Zemo: As a counter part to Captain America, i choose Zemo to lead the Masters of Evil, which isn't a surprise
Whirlwind: I like Whirlwind and find he'd be a good team member
Sebastion Shaw: A different kind of pick but i like to see how he'd fair
Chameleon: The Masters should have an undercover guy
Purple Man: A manipulater who i like as well
Moonstone: Someone to counteract with Amanda
Grim Reaper: A character i also like who is a good choice
Bullseye: To match with Daredevil
Ultron: I'd like if Ultron was the guy who you had to watch out for in case he might try to take over leadership
Fabian Cortez: I think his power could make for an interesting addition
Ruby Thursday: Another lesser character i'd like to give a shot too
Abomination: As a rival to the Hulk he's needed imo
Sabretooth: As part of the needing some big rivals to each side, i want him in too
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way