Favourite arc

Started by Phantom Master, June 18, 2011, 03:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Say something about your favourite arc of the game.

My favourite would be arc 2. Murderworld is the ultimate fun. You get to destroy evil clowns and jack-in-the-box robots and I really like when the clowns say "Come here kids!", "But I just wanted to make you laugh", "How could you hit a clown?", etc. It make it all the more fun to battle them. And all those fune games - bumper cars, the maze, Pitfall, Pinball. All so much fun!
In Mephisto's Realm... it's not as fun as Murderworld, but it's still nice. Even though I know that the X-Men will disband forever in Nightcralwer dies I always save Jean. She is more powerful than Nightcralwer and also good-looking. She is one of my favourite characters so I can't let her die.

So what about you?

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

Quote from: Phantom Master on June 18, 2011, 03:48PM
Say something about your favourite arc of the game.

My favourite would be arc 2. Murderworld is the ultimate fun. You get to destroy evil clowns and jack-in-the-box robots and I really like when the clowns say "Come here kids!", "But I just wanted to make you laugh", "How could you hit a clown?", etc. It make it all the more fun to battle them. And all those fune games - bumper cars, the maze, Pitfall, Pinball. All so much fun!
In Mephisto's Realm... it's not as fun as Murderworld, but it's still nice. Even though I know that the X-Men will disband forever in Nightcralwer dies I always save Jean. She is more powerful than Nightcralwer and also good-looking. She is one of my favourite characters so I can't let her die.

So what about you?

Not to get off topic, but even if though you only save one, the other will still live, Nightcrawler is saved by Mystique, and Jean turns to Dark Phoenix

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Actually Nightcrawler isn't saved. Mystique takes revenge on Professor X for Nightcrawler's death and the X-Men disband forever....until they reform quite soon after. Then Jean sacrifices herself to stop Galactus but luckily somebody known as "the player" mysteriously finds five M'Kraan fragments which bring her back in the land of the living. "The player's" reasons for bringing Jean back are assumed to be for his/her own personal pleasure. That's the MUA canon anyway, according to News Lad from MUA2.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 09:10PM
Actually Nightcrawler isn't saved. Mystique takes revenge on Professor X for Nightcrawler's death and the X-Men disband forever....until they reform quite soon after. Then Jean sacrifices herself to stop Galactus but luckily somebody known as "the player" mysteriously finds five M'Kraan fragments which bring her back in the land of the living. "The player's" reasons for bringing Jean back are assumed to be for his/her own personal pleasure. That's the MUA canon anyway, according to News Lad from MUA2.

Oh lol, I must have confused the Mystique thing, couldn't Kurt just teleport or was that a special gate, because both Kurt and Jean have the power to get out.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 18, 2011, 10:17PM
Oh lol, I must have confused the Mystique thing, couldn't Kurt just teleport or was that a special gate, because both Kurt and Jean have the power to get out.
Nightcrawler's mutant power was burned out. Jean was weakened from Blackheart and his minions. Otherwise he could have teleported out and she could have blasted the door open (or calmly unlocked it, either way works)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 10:18PM
Nightcrawler's mutant power was burned out. Jean was weakened from Blackheart and his minions. Otherwise he could have teleported out and she could have blasted the door open (or calmly unlocked it, either way works)

Lol! Yeah, still even if they were only weakend, she could just slap herself to unleash the furry :D

This topic is to say something about YOUR favourite arc, not mine.

Cats are superior to humans and one day they will rule the Earth.

I've always enjoyed the parts in Asgard. Not only is the base much bigger than other locations, with more heroes to talk to, but I really love the Bifrost Bridge.
Hate the dark elves and Ymir though, the angle in that fight is so messed up.

Mephisto's Realm is my all time fav. I love the evilness and the music sounds awesome. :) I like The Shiar one too, only cause of Gladiator and Lilandra.