Which of the PSP exclusives is better?

Started by jonchang, June 24, 2007, 05:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Captain Marvel is quite good. Hawkeye comes in very close second.

mar-vell and clint, then ronin. didn't like black widow much.

1-Hawkeye
2-Captain Marvel
3-Ronin

15-Black Widow

It's not so much that I hate the Black Widow character as it's more that she's a big NPC and shouldn't be playable.

Black Widow's Knife Bomb is her best attack.
Ronin's Spine Teaser is her best attack.
Hawkeye's Ice Pick is his best attack.
Capt. Marvel's XTreme Big Bang is his best attack.

All in my opinion.

Marvel's the best all-around character, no weaknesses.

Black Widow's strongest attack is Controlled Burst, Knife Bomb doesn't even come close considering Controlled Burst destroys bosses by getting like 10 charged hits in 1 second.

Ronin is the most powerful, with Spine Teaser and Echo getting awards for the most bugged moves in Activision history.... Spine Teaser dealing thousands of damage to enemies she can't tackle and Echo giving you a high damage Blade Spin that costs no damage....... too strong/bugged/broken = boring

Hawkeye has one of the best boosts in the game but his offense is pretty slow and poor... you CAN do high damage with Multi-Shot but he takes so long to do the attack as well as recover, it's not easy.

Quote from: kfcrispy on June 25, 2007, 12:46PM
Black Widow's strongest attack is Controlled Burst, Knife Bomb doesn't even come close considering Controlled Burst destroys bosses by getting like 10 charged hits in 1 second.

That one sucks, it's relatively weak in terms of energy consumption and number of targets (controlling mobs). You don't fight bosses as much as you fight "normal" enemies.... Plus, a fully charged knife bomb is comparable to Plasma Disc.

Quote from: kfcrispy on June 25, 2007, 12:46PM
Ronin is the most powerful, with Spine Teaser and Echo getting awards for the most bugged moves in Activision history.... Spine Teaser dealing thousands of damage to enemies she can't tackle and Echo giving you a high damage Blade Spin that costs no damage....... too strong/bugged/broken = boring

I agree, it gets really boring after a while...

Controlled Burst comes in second after Knife Bomb.

I agree with Ronin's Echo and Spine Teaser.

What do you think Marvel's best attack is?

I haven't played Captain Marvel that much... :( so I won't comment on him. You said Marvel is "quite good"... Which attacks do you like the most?

Star Fall + his first move.

BTW, you guys are crazy, Controlled Burst is by FAR Widow's best move.

I tried all of them with B.W. ALONE and I find that I play way more efficiently with Knife Bomb maxed. :D

star fall, the radial attack, the nega-band thing, they're all pretty amazing visual and damage wise.

I use Knife Bomb more often. The four I have for Widow are Controlled Burst, Knife Bomb, Red Dawn, and Russian Fury.

For Ronin, I use Spine Teaser, Echo, Shining Shiiruken, and Power Strike.

Hawkeye: Ice Pick, Multi-Shot, Hawk's Revenge, and Ricochet Rocket.

Capt. Marvel: Star Fall, Nega Phase, Nebula Beam, and Big Bang.

Btw, Power Strike is like the worst XTreme name ever. I don't find anything special about Ricochet Rocket; it's just an arrow bouncing about hitting random enemies.

Thanks guys, I should definitely try Marvel sometime!!

QuoteControlled Burst, Knife Bomb, Red Dawn, and Russian Fury

Exactly the same ones I use!! :thumbsup:

one shot of Controlled Burst = 1 Panther Claw/Uppercut/etc... charged Controlled Burst = charged Panther Claw/Uppercut etc.. but controlled burst lets you release 5 of these in a flash, dealing ridiculous damage and you can turn to hit multiple enemies.. up her critical rate and gun damage (i think the one costume does both) and you won't miss the slow Knife Bomb.