If you had to play an MUA team, which one would you use?

Started by jonchang, August 01, 2007, 07:19PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am in favor of the Shaba Ultimates. This is any four of the eight DLC exclusive for 360. While I don't have the DLC, I've watched multiple videos on YouTube to help me analyze that this is the best classic MUA team that I can use. My runner up is the X-Men.

October 21, 2007, 09:08AM #1 Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:10AM by armored captian america
captian america is a good agent of s.h.i.e.l.d team member

i really like the agents of s.h.i.e.l.d team.
but i hope they make iron man apart of the agents of s.h.i.e.l.d team from ultimate alliance.
iron man is now directer of s.h.i.e.l.d now and its a good idea.  

[attachment deleted by admin]

Does anyone know how did they (the programmers) assemble the Raven Ultimates?
Just curiosity.

BTW, I chose MK and Bad to the Bone.

I think it was according to the favorites of the Raven members.

PS: Is that IM Stealth Armor one of iammingy's custom skins?

I would say bad to the Bone because they are the hardest team to kill when properly used. Then I would say the X-Men, just beacause I like playing as Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Colossus and Wolverine. For the computer I use Rogue, Gambit, Colossus, and either Wolverine or Jean grey.

One more thing, why is that Shaba Ultimates is listed as ANY 8 of the DLC but when you use Venom, Dr. Doom, Magneto, and Sabretooth on the same team, it makes the team Rogues Gallery, Not Shaba Ultimates? I've just always wondered that.

Rogues Gallery is all villains.

Same as goes to the Alternate Identities and Avengers:

Cap, Thor, Spider-Woman, IM

US Agent, Beta Ray Bill, Arachne, War Machine

*Off Topic- YAY!! My thousandth post!

I never use any of these official teams.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 21, 2007, 06:38PM
*Off Topic- YAY!! My thousandth post!

Everyone knows that is the main point of these topics ever since the first day you come here........... :rofl: