All Marvel Villains VS all Marvel Heroes

Started by iammingy, June 24, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2007, 05:44PM #30 Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:00PM by PackerFan8459
Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 25, 2007, 08:46AM
the heroes have won hundreds of times already right? so if it is all of them against people theyve already beat then isnt it just logical to say they will win again?

yea, all the heroes would definately be able to beat all the villians. The only really good villians were from the X-Men, and Spiderman, and some form Captain America's Comics, and Thanos. Maybe Galactus, but is he really evil, im not quite sure, but other than that they weren't really that impressive

the writer of any comic have to write that good guys win, otherwise the captain america would end in 1 issue, iron man end in 1 issue, and so on, then what next???

bad guys win easily with no problem because bad guys have no problem send in lowly baddies in as a fooder, good guys wont do that lol

Agreed.
Besides, the writers don't want to teach young comic readers to do bad things... "It's bad to be a baddie; it's bad to do bad things."  lol

Yeah those writers,like right before your home planet get eat buy a god like Villain the beat down bloody broken Hero remembers he's got the ultimate nullifier to trade or the super gum in his back pocket,well everytime.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

This sounds just like the plot from secret wars.  If that's the case I vote neither and say that Dr. Doom just does what he wants and messes up the whole process.

But seriously I'd say neither would win. The whole balance of good/versus/evil thing. For Example Spidey Can beat the pants off the Sinister Six every other issue but on the other hand Magneto almost always nearly defeats how ever many X-men are thrown at him.

If united, the bad guys would most probably win. But then they would keep eliminating each other, until only one of them is victorious, letting the heroes defeat him or her quite easily, so in the end the good guys would be triumphant after all.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

i with the heroes becuase justice all wase pravalls

The thing is that no villain is more powerful that every hero. Except Galactus and Thanos.
I wouldn't consider Galactus a villain, since he isn't really evil. As far as I know, it is more likely for Galactus to team up with the Fantastic Four than with any villain.
I am not sure what the power level of Thanos is. Is it that far beyond Silver Surfer's? Of course, I'm assuming Silver Surfer is more powerful than Thor, Sentry and every other hero.

did u forgot other powerful villains like destroyer, mephisto, hela, enchantress(she can handle one thing on her own, all male heroes) ultron (20 of them or something like that), death (while under thanos control)

folowing can beat vilians tofgether :
ilumnati
phenix
hulk
thor
surfer
wiccan
scarlet withch
good mags

Just as Dark_Mark put it...

Heroes will finally win.

It's true, villains can access to really evil, low and souless acts that heroes don't... THIS gives the advantage to villains...

BUT...

Villains tend to be selfish and don't like to take orders, nor work together... SO, eventually they will betray each other AND the heroes will beat the living ·"!·$!"/"! out of them...

So there...

TA-DA... HEROES WIN...
[insert Deadpool's joke here]

Cheers

I'd root for evil because they have such bada$$ costumes and origins but i have a question though.Is Deadpool more inclined to good or evil? i know he's a merc, but i can't really tell....

i cant believe i didnt add sentry to the list!!!alright, now i have around 13people on my team...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: iammingy on June 24, 2007, 11:31PM
*** EARTH-616 ONLY! ***

I am for................................ da VILLAINS!!!! :D

Dude, most of the villains suck, and all the rest would get their ass kicked by Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider