X-MEN(or Marvel) NEXT TOP MODEL!!! xD

Started by P.Frost, July 08, 2011, 07:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 08, 2011, 07:49AM Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:42PM by P.Frost
I just got this crazy Idea xD for a cool game here
the next X-MEN top model : D (or Marvel if u want)
Like in all Next Top Model shows there are 3 judges and 15 girls xD Judges vill  be expirienced fashion ppl
mainly
Northstar, Jean and Psylocke xD
I will be taking Northstar as a judge xD and who ever 2 wants can join all of u skinners even u who dont know how to skin but want to be a part just pm me I will explain skinning : D
put up ur girl any from x men ( or if u want Marvel  the poll will be on ) and there will weekly tasks for u to make ur girl a skin for the week and ( I am hopping nuhverah would wanna do this xD ) nuhverah will be the "photographer" taking screenshots of the skins xD
oh and btw DeeDoo is not welcome to Join cuz he is expirienced skinner xD he can be the judge or guest judge only xD cuz this is for amateurs and not so expirienced ppl to participate : D

UPDATE

Judges:
P.Frost- Northstar famous Fashion stylist xD
MarvelFan- Jean Grey famous owner of the fashion agency xD
and Master of MODNATISAM!- THE FAMOUS MODEL SUPERHERO AND NINJA PSYLOCKE! xD
nuhverah- As cute geeky photographer Nigel : p

Girls;
midnight-?
Scabbia-Rogue : D
( also u can be multiple girls but not judge and girls xD so pick up ur model for ur girl and we can start : D )

Rules:
When u start u choose one model for ur girl and u make skins on that model until the makeover when we choose u a diff model.
There will be weekly "tasks" as in theme that u need to skin ur model, make a short made up bio of ur girl ( 18 loves music is studying Psychology wants to be x men xD ) and introduce her with a skin that u made ( no theme just to make it casual ) and the show starts : D
All skins go here for nuhverah to dl and take pictures acording to the theme and if want to photoshop them to be pro xD
and MOST IMPORTANTLY have fun : D

Count me innn~ XDD
It will be a wonderful opportunity for me to collect wonderful skins from you guys & take shots from them<3
(yeah I'm Nigel the photographer here) XD

So, deedooo is not welcome eh? That's discrimination. O well, I'll be working for deedooo then >;D

I'd love to do it also!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Welcome guys, it's opened for everyone who's interested eventually..the more the merrier! :P

Can't skin but I'll love to watch as this goes on. I'll love to see your impersonations as Northstar, Jean, and Psylocke!

Well I would do it... but I aint good at coming up with random "beautiful" outfits for Rogue... notice my skins I've done already... lol. BUT! I like a challenge. So what the heck.

Oh I just read the last line, damnit. Can I be a judge? xD

OMG so many ppl applied : D yey
Quote from: BLaw on July 08, 2011, 01:32PM
Oh I just read the last line, damnit. Can I be a judge? xD
yes u can pick Psylocke or Jean : D
Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 12:26PM
Well I would do it... but I aint good at coming up with random "beautiful" outfits for Rogue... notice my skins I've done already... lol. BUT! I like a challenge. So what the heck.
so ur choosing Rogue? : D awesome
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 11:06AM
Can't skin but I'll love to watch as this goes on. I'll love to see your impersonations as Northstar, Jean, and Psylocke!
I will go trough every step of the way just add me on msn : D
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 10:08AM
I'd love to do it also!
awesome just choose a char : D
Quote from: nuhverah on July 08, 2011, 09:39AM
Count me innn~ XDD
It will be a wonderful opportunity for me to collect wonderful skins from you guys & take shots from them<3
(yeah I'm Nigel the photographer here) XD
YEY!~ ^^
Update on rules and stuff soon : D so anyone who wants to apply pick Marvel female char and pick a model for her : D ( on wich u want a skin to do ) and we shall start : D 15 females max : D
and also need 1 more judge so who ever wants join : D

EDIT" miss judged the poll xD only x girls xD

I'll judge if non-skinners are applicable. And if so, I'll be glad to pick Jean.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 05:31PM
I'll judge if non-skinners are applicable. And if so, I'll be glad to pick Jean.
xD sure so
the Judges are here : D

how do I close the poll xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDahahhaha aIm a complete idiot xD