PC Cheat Codes that work

Started by Keero, June 27, 2007, 03:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From what I've tried out, the Super Speed (up up up down up down ESC), Unlimited Extreme (left down right down up up down up ESC) work, and I got the one where the Danger Rooms become unlocked working once, but the others like level 99, stats, and such, I could never get working. Anyone get these working on the PC?

Yeah.  They all work.  Don't pay attention to the PC FAQ.  All the PS2 codes work for the PC.  It's much easier when using a gamepad though.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

They work, but I had to get a gamepad because I couldn't get them to work with a keyboard.

Meh.  I was able to manually do the unlock characters cheat on the keyboard for XML2 when I was too lazy to pull out my controller for testing.  Other than that, yeah, they don't work out so hot without a controller.  The Logitech controllers are only $20 something anyway, and well worth it as they work great, and have support built in for more games than I can count.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

It's all about the 360 Controller for Windows. In game buttons showing up colored/labeled right = awesome. And damn near every recent game has such support. Having a blast with Transformers right now. Though the Autobot missions are - lacking. Remind me of the lamer (attach a bomb to the car and do not touch ANYTHING) missions from GTA. The Decepticon missions though, are a blast.

That's it for me and my spam.......

Cool, I'll give it a try with my brothers controller then. Never tried to do it that way. :drool1:

Quote from: BliZZ on June 27, 2007, 05:00PM
It's all about the 360 Controller for Windows. In game buttons showing up colored/labeled right = awesome.

I haven't had success with the 360 controller in MUA in getting the buttons on screen match the buttons on the controller (e.g. x on screen match x on the controller).
Sorry if this is off topic.

I played at my friend's house and I got all the cheats functioning.