Alice Madness Returns

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 13, 2011, 04:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just got started with this game and let me tell you its great! The details, everything is amazing! If your a fan of American McGee or Alice in Wonderland, or Twisted Fairytales then you will love it. Twisted Alice and normal Alice have given me huge incperation to write my Twisted Alice fairytales. I just love this game. Although I do have to say Alice is the only pretty person in the game Ive seen so far. All the people in her town look butt ugly XD I might make a skin off of Alice. Ive seen talk about non marvel stuff lately, so if the rule about being unable to make non marvel stuff is taken away I will just make an Alice skin, but if its not, I will make Kitty wearing the outfit XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I AGREE with everything you said. If you played the classic one in 2000, this new version is even better (well except for the lack of weapons...guh). & I LOVE the outfit that you've made for her, thankyousomuch :'D

Quote from: nuhverah on July 14, 2011, 04:36AM
I AGREE with everything you said. If you played the classic one in 2000, this new version is even better (well except for the lack of weapons...guh). & I LOVE the outfit that you've made for her, thankyousomuch :'D

:D your welcome! Im not sure how far I am. I just finished getting Hater his arms back or maybe his legs XD his first body parts and im working on the second!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol I just went thru the card castles in the sky...entering Queensland! Gosh gonna continue later tonight! Sooo anticipated with the DollHouse level...simply can't wait! :D

XD I love this game so much, Im gonna start playing again in a few minutes! Do you have it on the PC? Because you get the amazing DLC dresses for free

Sadly my old laptop couldn't cope with today's graphixs, so I played it on xbox instead. Cool did you download all the costumes??my fave gotta be that Flesh Maiden skin (can hysteria any time)..gosh. So simply gorgeous!!

Quote from: nuhverah on July 14, 2011, 04:18PM
Sadly my old laptop couldn't cope with today's graphixs, so I played it on xbox instead. Cool did you download all the costumes??my fave gotta be that Flesh Maiden skin (can hysteria any time)..gosh. So simply gorgeous!!

I like that one, and umm lol all of them I guess! :P