proof that dc has run out of ideas

Started by Shauny7488, June 30, 2007, 11:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
my friend reads dc and i was telling him bout the thing vs. hulk comics they had going for a while there, in which hulk won because he got so angry he was practically invulnerable, makes sense right. he told me that dc had something similar, batman vs. superman, and get this batman won... he coated a batarang in kryptonite and got superman with it... never mind the fact that superman has super sensitive hearing, would have heard it coming, and can move at the speed of sound so he could have easily dodged it, and batman has no powers! come on dc, pick up your game, youve messed up superman not once not twice but three times.

if anyone else has proof dc has run out of ideas please do share

superman mess up 1, superman split into a red and blue supermen (wtf, lame), 2 turned into an android, 3 beaten by batman

actually if marvel has made any stuff ups do tell also

Both Marvel and DC are running out of ideas. Some of the ideas re-used are good, some are lame.

However, I really freaking hate the idea that "if you give Batman time, he can beat any comic characters".

If you give me a year to prepare for my finals, then I will get 100% for sure, I promise.

i agree 100%, give a flea a few million years time and it can kick the dog's ass, what a stupid thought

putting that theory to the test would be interesting, batman vs. galactus, while batman is thinking how to beat galactus he consumes earth... game over

omg theres a gamesFAQ thread topic that was black panther vs. batman and the majority are saying batman would win... WTF? are those people retarded or something? as if!!!

Except he would win against Black Panther.  Panther ain't that powerful.

Batman FTW...  I would put my money on it.  He would also beat Thor, Galactus, and God.  At the same time.

I want a DC game now....
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on July 01, 2007, 07:40AM
Batman FTW...  I would put my money on it.  He would also beat Thor, Galactus, and God.  At the same time.

I think those are all characters/villains in the next batman movie.

no way black panther would totally win, id say he and batman have roughly the same fighting skill, agility etc. but black panther would have more money, and running a country that is being constantly invaded would make him a better tactition, and he has a vibranium suit.

p.s. last two posts, lol

another reason why black panther would win, batman has a cape
(if youve watched the incredibles youll know what i mean)

Batman has more money than Black Panther... Seriously, Batman's even richer than Tony Stark!!! @_@ I don't hate Batman, I just hate how super-duper-ultra hardcore (Batman) fans see things.

its funny how rare kryptonite is, yet bad guys seem to keep pulling it out of no where, whats up with that?

i do agree with the hardcore batman thing though
(i still thing black panther would win :) )