proof that dc has run out of ideas

Started by Shauny7488, June 30, 2007, 11:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Shauny7488 on July 01, 2007, 09:35PM
its funny how rare kryptonite is, yet bad guys seem to keep pulling it out of no where, whats up with that?

otherwise, how would they hurt superman, its pretty lame to have some invincible guy beating on other guys forever. it would be cool for a while, but it would get boring pretty quick. the other side is also true though that if they can only hurt him with one thing then almost in each story arc this thing will always popup, and this would get boring also. imo

(I) don't really think their out of ideas just plain old bad writing,too bad with such a great line of characters what a waste.  :soapbox:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

July 01, 2007, 09:45PM #17 Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 09:53PM by Gevth
It's not like either company decided they should just tell their stories from the beginning again...

but it is for exactly that reason why marvel has set up the alternate universes, so if they run out of ideas for a character, kill them off and start again

Dude, please stop double and triple and quadruple posting.  The edit button is your friend.  Show it some love.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

July 02, 2007, 08:29AM #20 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:05PM by Shauny7488
i dont see how its such a problem seeing as i started the thread, but ill see what i can do :)

is it just me or when marvel and dc have a crossover fight dc usually whips out supes, i mean of course he is going to win...