Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well this is my Modding Release thread! Everyone here should know not to sell, update, or release these without my permission, except selling which you shouldn't do at all no matter what! But If you ask to use something of mine, or what ever I'm sure I will say yes :) And if these rules are not fallowed you will be reported!

My Mods:

:polaris: Vertigo :polaris:

*UPDATE 1*
Vertigo now has a mannequin

Vertigo mod:
Skins: Plus a WATX costume not pictured.

Vertigo Powers:

1.) Stun Blast/ Concussion Blast (Yes its Sues): A blast of energy that stuns a group of foes/ a foe
2.) Hypno beam: A beam of hypnotic energy that hypnotizes her foe and makes them become an alley for a short time
3.) Hypnotic Disturbance: Blasts out a strong amount of energy that throws her foe offbalance
4.) Sudden Slumber: Sends out energy all around her that causes enemies to fall asleep for a short time
5.) Vertigo's Touch: A shock wave of Vertigo energy that hurts her foe
6.) Boost 1.) Strength Boost: A boost of energy that inhances Vertigos strength for an amount of time
7.) Boost 2.) Invisible boost: Useing her powers she makes Enemies believe her and her team are invisible

Xtreme.) Dead Ringer: Sends out a shockwave of energy and piercing noise that destroys and kills everything around her.

This mod includes:
- 8 powers, 5 normal powers, 2 boost and 1 xtreme
- 4 skins (New Vertigo, 90's/ Original, Watx, Age of X ) + 1 bonus skin not included in the herostat(Alt version of WATX not in the skin file, but in the main folder)
- Sounds (but no voice)
- Icons, Huds, Loadscreen, Character Banner
- MANNEQUIN!

This is my first mod so I hope you all like it!

All My thanks goes to:
Scabbia: for helping me every step of the way to make this mod! Without you this mod wouldn't have been made!
SuperNatural Witch: For Icons, HUDS, and Banner
nodoubt_jr: For Sleep codes
UltimateVenom: For the Vertigo Mannequin!
Everyone: For downloading!
Nuhverah: For compiling my Loadscreen :)
If I didn't credit you please let me know :)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vvb9ur58ml55jhl

:shard: Jill Valentine Mod: :shard:

Powers:
1. Machine Gun Spray: Does a flip and fires her gun
2. Dual Shot: Fire two guns at the same time
3. Gun Blast: Fires her gun while doing a spin
4. Flash Bang: Jumps in the air and throws out flash grenades
5. Raven Spike: Jumps in the air and then slams down on the foe with extreme force
Boost 1. Strength Boost: Enhances Jill's and her teamates strength
Boost 2. BSAA Boost: Enhances Jill's speed :D
Xtreme. S.T.A.R.S Strike: Jumps in the air fireing her gun

This mod includes:
- 4 skins (Battlesuit, BSAA, Casual, Re1/ S.T.A.R.S) + 1 bonus skin not included in the herostat (Alt version of Casual re3 classic version made by Nuhverah! not in the skin file, but in the main folder)
- Custom Sounds
- MANNEQUIN!

All My thanks goes to:
Scabbia: for helping me every step of  the way again :P and making the Huds and Loadscreen!
Jeanfan: For compiling my Icons/ Banner!
UltimateVenom: For the Jill Mannequin!
Aventureiromax: For all 4 skins!
Nuhverah: For making custom Jill sounds, and fixing some things up and making a skin for Jill!
Everyone for Downloading!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8s3h4t8jy9g7b0u

:x-23: Selene the Black Queen! :x-23:

This Mod includes:
Powers:
1.) Mental Bolt: A Bolt of energy that pushes enemies back, and causes damage
2.) Pyrokenesis: Summons fire under her enemies to hurt them
3.) Telekenesis: Uses her mind to lift enemies in a forcefield
4.) Deadly Drain: An explosion of purple fire that drains health from her foes, hurts them, and gives herself health
5.) Demon Summon: Summons demon from the hells
6.) Boost 1.) Invisibilty: Allows herself to go invisible
7.) Boost 2.) Stay strong: A boost that boosts her strength
Xtreme.) Wrath of the Goddess: A large orb of purple energy that takes down everything in its path!

This mod includes:
- 4 skins (Black Queen, Necorasha, Purple, Black)
- MANNEQUIN!

All My thanks goes to:
4elementsefww: For helping me fix/ get powers working right!
Venom 64: For Compiling the Icons, Hud, and Loadscreen!
UltimateVenom: For the Selene Mannequin!
Deedooo: For the Black costume skin!
Aventureiromax: For the Necorosha skin!
ShadowSlacks: For the Mental bolt power in his XML2 booster
Jeanfan: For converting Shadowslacks mental bolt to mua :)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4740xrrekukryu

My Boosters:

:phoenix: Jean Grey/ Marvel Girl Booster: :phoenix:

Powers:
1. Telekenesis: Uses her mind to lift enemies and objects (Same from regular Phoenix mod)
2. Telekentic Hold: A burst of TK energy that holds her enemies in the air for a period of time
3. TK Laser: Uses her mind to shoot out a beam of mental energy
4. TK Bolt: Uses her mind to create telekentic smoke that will kill her enemies
5. TK Burst: Uses her telekentic powers to create an orb of energy the explodes killing and destroing anything near
Boost 1. Physic Fury: Uses her mind to enhance herself and othes (Same from regular Phoenix mod)
Boost 2. TK Shield: Creates a shield of TK energy to protect herself
Xtreme. Telekentic overload: Creates a tk force the explodes out from under her destroy anything in its path!

This booster includes:
- 4 skins (Marvel girl, Modern Marvel Girl, Marvel Super Hero Squad Jean, Asgard Marvel Girl)
-Herostat with Marvel Super Hero Squad flying effect put in the herostat

All My thanks goes to:
Jeanfan: For the MSHSO Flying effect
Aventureiromax: For the Marvel Girl skin
BliZZ for the Phoenix XML2 conversion/ mod
Everyone for Downloading!

*Note you must download the Phoenix mod first before installing this mod which you can get here
http://www.mediafire.com/?mhoy4mmiv2n *

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7g8mwdz49de2r29

Please Let me know if I forgot to credit you, or if you find and problems or bugs! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 25, 2011, 09:38AM #1 Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:54AM by midnightphoenix123
I give you my first mod Vertigo! YAY! She is really fun to play with! If someone would make a preview video for her that would be fantastic :)

*UPDATE 1*
Vertigo now has a mannequin, both download links have been updated so if you want the Mannequin you will have to redownload

Vertigo mod:
Skins: Plus a WATX costume not pictured. She has everything but a Mannequin, although she uses Invisible Womans Mannequin :(

Vertigo Powers:

1.) Stun Blast/ Concussion Blast (Yes its Sues): A blast of energy that stuns a group of foes/ a foe
2.) Hypno beam: A beam of hypnotic energy that hypnotizes her foe and makes them become an alley for a short time
3.) Hypnotic Disturbance: Blasts out a strong amount of energy that throws her foe offbalance
4.) Sudden Slumber: Sends out energy all around her that causes enemies to fall asleep for a short time
5.) Vertigo's Touch: A shock wave of Vertigo energy that hurts her foe
6.) Boost 1.) Strength Boost: A boost of energy that inhances Vertigos strength for an amount of time
7.) Boost 2.) Invisible boost: Useing her powers she makes Enemies believe her and her team are invisible

Xtreme.) Dead Ringer: Sends out a shockwave of energy and piercing noise that destroys and kills everything around her.

This mod includes:
- 4 skins (New Vertigo, 90's/ Original, Watx, Age of X ) + 1 bonus skin not included in the herostat(Alt version of WATX not in the skin file, but in the main folder)
- Sounds (but no voice)
- MANNEQUIN!

This is my first mod so I hope you all like it!

All My thanks goes to:
Scabbia: for helping me every step of the way to make this mod! Without you this mod wouldn't have been made!
SuperNatural Witch: For Icons, HUDS, and Banner
nodoubt_jr: For Sleep codes
UltimateVenom: For the Vertigo Mannequin!
Nuhverah: For compiling my Loadscreen :)
If I didn't credit you please let me know :)

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vvb9ur58ml55jhl

If you find any bugs etc, please let me know! This is my first mod, so I wouldn't be surpriesd if something was up :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 25, 2011, 09:40AM
Looks Aswome! i'm defenetly going to try her!

Yay! Thank you :)

Don't forget nodubt_jr for the sleeping power codes other than that it looks great ;)

CONGRATS on your first mod, midnightphoenix123!  You accomplished that relatively quickly once you got going.  I'm looking forward to trying Vertigo out.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Awesome work. I'll have to download her later and try it out :D Glad you got it done though :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 25, 2011, 11:09AM
Don't forget nodubt_jr for the sleeping power codes other than that it looks great ;)

Alright I will add it :) Thank you I totally forgot!

Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2011, 11:26AM
CONGRATS on your first mod, midnightphoenix123!  You accomplished that relatively quickly once you got going.  I'm looking forward to trying Vertigo out.

Thank you :) I hope you enjoy her!

Quote from: Scabbia on July 25, 2011, 11:29AM
Awesome work. I'll have to download her later and try it out :D Glad you got it done though :)

Thanks Scabbia :)

Congrats midnightphoenix123, gotta try this soon cause she looks so great and powers sound perfect for her.

Quote from: edward on July 28, 2011, 10:55AM
Congrats midnightphoenix123, gotta try this soon cause she looks so great and powers sound perfect for her.

Thank you! I hope you like her, let me know if there are any bugs or If I should change anything!

Quote from: UltimateVeNoM on July 28, 2011, 11:05AM
Congratulations on your first mod! It turned out really cool! Great Job!

Thanks Ultimate Venom, and you helped complete it with the mannequin!

Congrats dear! Glad you've pulled it off! :D
Ima try her sometime <3

Quote from: nuhverah on July 28, 2011, 09:49PM
Congrats dear! Glad you've pulled it off! :D
Ima try her sometime <3

Thank you, I hope you like her :)