Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Congrats on the release!
0.o oh my why are the icons not working on you guys? It worked well for me.

Mm~*_* I hv noooo idea ;_;

They work for me too :) Only mine are more "vibrant" than yours :D lol

They dont work for me *pshh* lol, I dont know why XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

@ Scabbia
Lol XDD

Um, is it possible the problem can exist if you use keyboards instead of a controller?
Not sure not sure bout that :/

I was thinkin bout that to, but idk. Oh well im glad she works well enough XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Im almost positive thats the deal, cause im using keyboards as well, and also cant see her icons (not that I mind, I actually like the extra space on my screen :D ) Either that or its advanced lighting
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Did anyone have trouble getting on for like the past few hours?

Yeah, I was wonderin' if it was just me. lol I thought I had got banned for somethin' I didn't know about.  :rofl:

I was on the site and then blam, I was like umm no! I thought the site got hacked or something I was freaking out! XD

What's the next :D? The only thing missing is you talk which is a DC mod :D.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on August 04, 2011, 08:54AM
What's the next :D? The only thing missing is you talk which is a DC mod :D.

Next up is Selene the Black Queen :) (Want to do some skins ;) wink wink lol) Maybe starfire, and who ever wins the votes in my poll