Midnightphoenix123's Mod Release Thread: Selene Mod/ Jean Grey Booster Released

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 25, 2011, 09:35AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You didn't sound rude but when i played with vertigo i didn't have this problem with the sleeping effect.Im just saying he must have used karma's effects as a base and didn't either take karma's head effect out or missing a texture

YAY! Finally my Jean Grey booster is finished! :) It took way to long, and I am sorry for this!

Jean Grey/ Marvel Girl Booster:

Powers:
1. Telekenesis: Uses her mind to lift enemies and objects (Same from regular Phoenix mod)
2. Telekentic Hold: A burst of TK energy that holds her enemies in the air for a period of time
3. TK Laser: Uses her mind to shoot out a beam of mental energy
4. TK Bolt: Uses her mind to create telekentic smoke that will kill her enemies
5. TK Burst: Uses her telekentic powers to create an orb of energy the explodes killing and destroing anything near
Boost 1. Physic Fury: Uses her mind to enhance herself and othes (Same from regular Phoenix mod)
Boost 2. TK Shield: Creates a shield of TK energy to protect herself
Xtreme. Telekentic overload: Creates a tk force the explodes out from under her destroy anything in its path!

This mod includes:
- 8 powers, 5 normal powers, 2 boost and 1 xtreme
- 4 skins (Marvel girl, Modern Marvel Girl, Marvel Super Hero Squad Jean, Asgard Marvel Girl)
-Herostat with Marvel Super Hero Squad flying effect put in the herostat

All My thanks goes to:
Jeanfan: For the MSHSO Flying effect
Aventureiromax: For the Marvel Girl skin
BliZZ for the Phoenix XML2 conversion/ mod
Everyone for Downloading!

*Note you must download the Phoenix mod first before installing this mod which you can get here
http://www.mediafire.com/?mhoy4mmiv2n *

If I forgot you please let me know! And let me know if your having and problems/ bugs.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7g8mwdz49de2r29

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Great! I'll try this amazing work soon! Thank you dear midnightphoenix123 for this hard job! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Awesome! i'm gonna try it out now!

Edit: I tried it out, and it's AWESOME, i love all the powers, specially the TK burst! it's awesome, i love the booster!

Yay thank you both :) It means so much to me, and I agree TK burst is my favorite to XD it takes out everything lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just tried it out and its amazing! Tk burst is another fav of mine along with the extreme! Now she just needs a matching Marvel Girl mannequin.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 19, 2011, 09:10AM
Just tried it out and its amazing! Tk burst is another fav of mine along with the extreme! Now she just needs a matching Marvel Girl mannequin.

Yay Im so glad everyone is liking it! Original TK Burst was supposed to be the Xtreme but I forgot what the effect was, and thats how the xtreme turned out how it did, by accident LOL so I just decided to leave TK Burst XD I wish she had a Mannequin also it would be perfect :)

And stay tunned everyone Selene should be getting released today as long as I can get a hud for her, and someone can compile my icons :D

Truly awesome work in here
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on November 19, 2011, 12:13PM
Truly awesome work in here

Thank you so much :)

Just so you all know Selene is moving along nicely! She will be released later today for sure, unless a big problem comes up!

Yay for Selene! :D oh and the jean grey booster seems amazing I'll try her out when my computer is up and running!:)

Quote from: Me on November 19, 2011, 12:51PM
Yay for Selene! :D oh and the jean grey booster seems amazing I'll try her out when my computer is up and running!:)

Thank you so much :)

Thanks to Venom64 I know have everything I needed to complete her all I need to do is finish recoloring a few more powers and she will be up and ready to download :D

Alrighty everone here she is!

Selene the Black Queen!

This Mod includes:

Powers:

1.) Mental Bolt: A Bolt of energy that pushes enemies back, and causes damage
2.) Pyrokenesis: Summons fire under her enemies to hurt them
3.) Telekenesis: Uses her mind to lift enemies in a forcefield
4.) Deadly Drain: An explosion of purple fire that drains health from her foes, hurts them, and gives herself health
5.) Demon Summon: Summons demon from the hells
6.) Boost 1.) Invisibilty: Allows herself to go invisible
7.) Boost 2.) Stay strong: A boost that boosts her strength
Xtreme.) Wrath of the Goddess: A large orb of purple energy that takes down everything in its path!

This mod includes:
- 8 powers, 5 normal powers, 2 boost and 1 xtreme
- 4 skins (Black Queen, Necorasha, Purple, Black)
- Icons, Huds, Loadscreen, Character Banner
- MANNEQUIN!

All My thanks goes to:
4elementsefww: For helping me fix/ get powers working right!
Venom 64: For Compiling the Icons, Hud, and Loadscreen!
UltimateVenom: For the Selene Mannequin!
Deedooo: For the Black costume skin!
Aventureiromax: For the Necorosha skin!
ShadowSlacks: For the Mental bolt power in his XML2 booster
Jeanfan: For converting Shadowslacks mental bolt to mua :)
Everyone: For downloading!

If I didn't credit you please let me know

Please let me know if you find any bugs!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?f4740xrrekukryu

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 19, 2011, 02:04PM
Awesome! I know lots of people have been waiting for Selene!

I hope she lives up to everyone's excpectations! XD