Your own Super Hero Team

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 30, 2011, 09:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I know Ive been a fan of Marvel for some time now. And seeing all these amazing characters, I wanted to make my own team. This was back in 2007/2006 when ever Spiderman 3 came out. Because I remember watching that movie and then I came up with the ideas for my team. 3 Characters you can diffenetly tell they were Spiderman 3 inspired. So my Team is called the Amazanaets (Amaz-an-ets) It has only girls on the team, as I find female heroes mroe interesting. There are 4 main heroes: Dark Flame a fire controlling hero who rids on a bord much like the Green goblins son in Spiderman 3, Amazon, Metallica, and a Cat girl whom I cant remember her name right now XD. They have 2 main villians aswell Whom I also dont remember there names, but Im trying to find my original drawings because those have their names. Dark Flame is actually the Current Hearld of Galactus, because durning a Crossover between their story and my New X-Men Story the Amazanaets and X-Men teamed up aganist Galactus and someone had to become his new helper. And that was like a year ago, and in my new story line she is going to return in another cross over with the X-Men

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I dont know if you started this thread for people who had similar ideas or what not, but when I came up with Gredin back when I was in High School, i came up with a team too. The Rites. Gredin was the founder. It was a team of "misfits." Gredin was the dark gay one, then moonlite (Lesley) who had the power over the stars and moon. She was a recovering drug attict. Shadman, his face was never revealed and had claws for hands, was from another demension. Bryan, a cop who didn't understand "the fun in life." their main villain was Jason, a spider like man who absorbed people's memories and life (not powers). I almost had a whole story then I had something new... And thats a LONG story.... Lol

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 11:01PM
I dont know if you started this thread for people who had similar ideas or what not, but when I came up with Gredin back when I was in High School, i came up with a team too. The Rites. Gredin was the founder. It was a team of "misfits." Gredin was the dark gay one, then moonlite (Lesley) who had the power over the stars and moon. She was a recovering drug attict. Shadman, his face was never revealed and had claws for hands, was from another demension. Bryan, a cop who didn't understand "the fun in life." their main villain was Jason, a spider like man who absorbed people's memories and life (not powers). I almost had a whole story then I had something new... And thats a LONG story.... Lol

Yeah thats why I made it :) That sounds amazing! I like how its deep! I cant really remember alot about my heroes, but I know They all have regular names, and then they have real names. If I remember right then Dark Flame, before she was a Superhero was almost killed in a Fire set by her Husband. The fire helped start up her power. I think she also has a healing factor to fire so she still gets hurt by it, but she heals after awhile. And I think when she uses her powers it hurts her also. But now that she works for Galactus that might have changed by now :P Metallica is all Metal, and I dont really remember much about her. Her skin can be as hard as colossus, or she can bend it like Mercury. Amazon, I dont remember if she has powers maybe super strength. But she is kind of like Spiderman nimble, and all. And then the Cat girl whom I think I just named Cat or Kat, is like Felica, Black Cat, and Tigra I guess. And their main villian is a stuck up millioner woman. She has the powers of illusions. I wanted to maybe give her Diamond skin but I didn't want her to be to much like Emma, Blonde hair, Fancy, Rich although she is much older then Emma, even if she doesn't look it :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS