The "Your Banned" game

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 31, 2011, 09:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok, so I know this fourm used to have it, but it ended and got locked. I thought the game was really fun and I really wanted to start it up again. Plus I think we need more fun stuff like this around here :) So all you have to do is come up with some reason to ban the person above you. And I can't start it because nobody is above me. But Happy banning!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Banned for having a Phoenix Icon

Banned for banning me because I have a Phoenix picture!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Banned for quoting Jean Grey...I wanted to do that

Banned for having a picture of Songbird for your Sig

Banned for talking about my Jugs too much

Banned for making me laugh

Banned for having the Phrase "You would Die for them?" as your personal text

Banned for changing your name to JeanGrey777 from Jill Valentine, and what ever else it was before that

Banned for not remembering the name previous to Jill Valentine. Oh and it was Dark Phoenix 1 XD

Banned for say Jean Grey is the The Most Powerful and Beautiful X-Woman

Banned for havin a face palm signature :O
X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire and Life incarnate! I am The Phoenix

Banned for having One of the Legendary Sannin taking on a snot-nosed genin... I oughta be ashamed of myself. as your signature

Banned for NOT addin me on your buddy list :O
X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire and Life incarnate! I am The Phoenix

Banned for saying that Tsunade can take you down with one finger