A Strange Movie

Started by edheng23, August 02, 2011, 10:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So Marvel has been pushing forward with a  :strange: movie and it is reported that a draft has been completed that has been written by Thomas Dean Donnelly and Joshua Oppenheimer

who would you guys prefer to be the good Doctor?

I would say either Johnny Depp or Liam Neeson would be good for the role

and for my dream come true they could get Jackie Chan as Wong :D

Mmm. Depp is always strange, could do. Liam is a superb good actor, he'd fit right in.

I reckon depp could bring that funny element in

Everytime I watch Neeson in Batman begins, I see Doctor Strange instead of Ras Al Ghul :strange:

I dont really like Depp, he annoys me in all his roles. Because in every movie he looks different but acts the same, at least to me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You can't really compare Edward Scissorhands and Madhatter now can you? Willy Wonka and Jack Sparrow also dont really look like each other, he's just useally given the same roles over and over again but thats because he's good in those types of roles
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Liam is a very good actor but personally I don't even care who plays Dr Strange because I won't watch that movie. I am gonna wait and see what they will do with the SPAWN or Venom movie and the AVENGERS.

Quote from: Polygone on August 04, 2011, 10:56PM
You can't really compare Edward Scissorhands and Madhatter now can you? Willy Wonka and Jack Sparrow also dont really look like each other, he's just useally given the same roles over and over again but thats because he's good in those types of roles

Thats why I said they dont look the same, but they act the same. Its just like Jack Black or Jim Carrey

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS