Hulk version 1.0

Started by Teancum, July 03, 2007, 10:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I went back into the powerstyles folder to check and found three for hulk. They are ps_hulk.engb, ps_hulk.itab and ps_hulk.xmlb. I assume this is correct so what else could be going wrong?

Something didn't copy right is my guess.  I really don't know.

Updates:

I've been really busy with the Xbox mod and fixing a Dell for a buddy, but I wanted to let ya know the plan as we move forward here.

--Since he was scrapped for the Xbox 1 mod I have no limitations, so he'll be using a combination of Tommy's models and the morlock reskin
--I'm hoping to put in a rage meter.  That'll be what makes him grow rather than a boost.
--Since he's going to be more DLC style, the rapid punch power will be removed.
--The good news is that I'm going to put in the hand clap
--Menu animations will be changing slightly to accomadate for a new set of in-game anims
--You'll now have Classic (Tommy's), Original (Morlock reskin), Planet Hulk (Tommy's), and Joe Fixit (Morlock Reskin).
--Joe Fixit will be gray
--Gray Hulk (Morlock Reskin), along with Tommy's other Hulks will not be appearing, but you can always download the models.
--For the modder's sake, Hulk will now be in his properly numbered slot.

I have no ETA on when this will be done.  I just know that's what I'm going for.

BTW I think it was Incredible Hulk #411 and #412 that the Hulk returned to Las Vegas because his old boss was killed and he became Joe Fixit for those two issues and he was Green and it also guest starred The Punisher. So dont change the Joe Fixit to gray because it fits those two issues well. So what I am saying is that the Green Hulk was Mr. Fixit for two issues. :)

Mr. Fixit is gray. Green smart Hulk is The Professor or a proto-Green-Scar Hulk. You don't green Fixit, and that's it.

Well, Marvel did in those two issues! :P

So....Are you scrapping the Hulk for the Xbox, or is he still in your plans?

Yeah, Xbox Hulk is no more.  Modding for the Xbox takes about twice-to-three times as long, and I'd have to change a bunch of conversations and stuff to make him fit in the story.  So I dropped him.

Quote from: captmorgan72 on July 30, 2007, 12:29PM
Well, I will just tell you what I did. I extracted the Hulk mod onto my desktop. I highlighted and cut the actors, effects, textures, data, hud and simulator folders and pasted them overwriting the folders in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance folder. I took the hulk herostat_entry and copied the contents and overwrote luke cage's spot in the herostat that I decompiled with XMLBCUI. I then compiled the herostat back into herostat.engb. I also switched out the Hulk mod skins with the ones tommyboy made. Everything works except that hulk has no powers, when I select the power tab it is blank. I can use two of his powers by default but the rest are unavailable. Explain to me how you installed the Hulk mod and maybe I can see if I did something wrong.

The packages folder is missing from the download

Where can us find its packages ???

September 26, 2007, 12:48PM #40 Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 12:57PM by Onua
Whatever one by one link with this complete mod  :hulk_icon: ? ?

I have stopped working on Hulk.  Sorry.

I just want the version 1.0 complete.

Other people probably made req files, you might ask around to see if anyone has them.  I don't even have Hulk installed anymore.

Oh, is to bad. Someone have got this mod complete ? ? ?