The new Ultimate Spidey O.o

Started by BLaw, August 03, 2011, 02:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic

well I've said to a couple of my friends that I never liked Spider-man as anyone other than Peter Parker, I didn't like Miguel O'hara donning the suit in 2099 and I didn't like Ben Riley donning the suit. Because to me the suit is sacred and should only remain on Peter Parker and Parker alone. It isn't that I don't like O'hara and Riley's characters, I just don't think anyone other than Pete should be putting on the suit.

Still I will give this character a chance but for me, a Spider-man that isn't Peter just doesn't feel like Spider-man

I'm the same. Althought I'm Spidey fan, but I believe Spidey can only be Peter Parker. I grab this moment to say: THE NEW SPIDEY MOVIE WILL SUCK, AT LEAST FOR ME (all in capital, cause it will suck Big-Time)

The same here the only Spider-man for me is PETER PARKER.

I dont care who the heck Spiderman is XD Im not a fan of him at all. But I like this having a new Black hero I dont care how different he is, he is welcome in my book :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I was hoping to that after the death of Peter Parker, Ultimate Universe will be finished,they should work with Peter Parker  :spiderman: (Mainstream Universe)instead of Black Panther  :panther: relatives in Ultimate

Why does the whole Ultimate Universe have to end when Spiderman dies? I could care less if he died, same goes for any universe version of him. There are many other heroes that can keep a good story going with out a Spiderman around

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think he just simply meant Spiderman shouldnt be in the Ultimate universe anymore, and not have someone else take his place, which I agree kinda sucks, Peter Parkes just IS Spiderman, He's not my favorite character as well, but he's pretty darn hard to replace
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Seeing Bagley's Mary Jane cry over Peter's death made me shed a man tear...I love this design for MJ and Pete

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 06, 2011, 10:01AM
Why does the whole Ultimate Universe have to end when Spiderman dies? I could care less if he died, same goes for any universe version of him. There are many other heroes that can keep a good story going with out a Spiderman around

X-Men died,Peter Parker died,what story you talking about ? ,there is Modern version of heroes in Mainstream Universe ,no reason to work with Ultimate since its s*cks now .

Polygone is right ,i mean that Spider-Man shouln`t be in Ultimate Universe,i don`t care about Spider-Man as long as he is Peter Parker,but replacing him is bad idea in my option.

Well some of the X-Men died, not all. If you didn't know that there was Ultimate X and now there is Ultimate X-Men again. Plus all the others. I dont care who Spiderman is, everyone is just to affraid for change.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 07, 2011, 09:51AM
Well some of the X-Men died, not all. If you didn't know that there was Ultimate X and now there is Ultimate X-Men again. Plus all the others. I dont care who Spiderman is, everyone is just to affraid for change.

I am not afraid of changes i just do not like new Spider-Man and i am not the only one, and if you don`t care who Spider-Man is then why do you post comments on Spider-Man thread ?

Cause its an opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one.

I'm interested to see how this new Spidey plays out. I guess I should say I'm interested to see what kind of situations he'll be going through, being a different race AND possibly gay.

I also couldnt care less, he was never my favorite hero and probally never will be my favorite hero
Fine, I do think its kinda stupid of Marvel to replace Peter, as they had him as spidey for quite a few years, but like I said couldnt care less :P

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

They aren't replacing him. 616 is the mainstream comic line. Peter is Spider-Man there. Once he dies, he'll return again. Happened already (The Other, from what I've read), so yeah. If he does permanently die, prolly some other reality counterpart Peter Parker with the same past will take over.