Deedooo's Mods [20/3/2013] Hulkling, Wiccan, Speed 1.1, Patriot, Havok

Started by Quentin Hex, August 04, 2011, 10:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Another amazing release, this one is really great.

Thanks everyone for the encouraging words :] Speed is now up to version 1.1 with a new skin from UltimateVeNoM ^-^
Here's the pure update (skin+packages) if you already have the mod installed:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pzv3zzp5qg1dpd2

ive got some wiccan and hulkling skins for a mod that i was planning some time ago i kinda stopped because of hulkling's wings.... i dont know how to make them but if toure modding young avengers just ask me then i send you my skins and we share credits ^^
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

Quote from: .:Markloto::. on May 13, 2012, 12:49PM
ive got some wiccan and hulkling skins for a mod that i was planning some time ago i kinda stopped because of hulkling's wings.... i dont know how to make them but if toure modding young avengers just ask me then i send you my skins and we share credits ^^
Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it lots :) but I have already made my own ones right here if I get to those mods: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4210.msg144840.html#msg144840

I'm very glad to see the new mod  it is fantastic! Well done!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Lol it's sad but I just noticed your two new mod releases (I guess I missed a lot on my little hiatus XD). Speed and Patriot both look amazing...must-haves on my roster! Great job Deedooo :)

Wiccan Mod V1.0
Click for Download

Info:
This is one of the longer projects of mine, mostly because he’s a bit more intricate. However Wiccan is one of my favorite characters  in Marvel so it’s been worth it :D I tried to make the powers and effects match up with Marvel Kid’s Scarlet Witch booster so it  feels like a “mother and son” type thing. I don’t think there’s any conflicts but just tell me if there are between the two, ok? I based his effect colors and style mostly on the Children’s Crusade arc. The extreme power is supposed to be like the part at the beginning where he knocks out all the terrorists. I even used that picture for the Icon ^-^ Speaking of Icons, I know they’re not the most original of my work but I really wanted to get Wiccan released and I’m kind of tired of making icons lately :p

Skins: (Click through for previews)
02-Modern (HQ Model)*
03-Original*
04-Sorcerer supreme*
05-House of M Royalty*
06-Fairy Tale
07-Dr Strange (AKA Future)
08-X-men
09-Scarlet Wiccan
10-Scarlet Witch
11-Modern (Non-HQ Model)

* Included in Herostat

Powers (Click names for previews):

Wish Beam
: A magical beam that has a high chance of getting a critical hit.

Levitation
: Levitates enemies and objects.

Hex Explosion
: Fires a special Hex-Bolt which causes nearby objects to explode violently.

Wicca Smash!
: Slams Down with magic energy causing physical damage and popping enemies into the air. Charge for a bigger radius.

Asgardian Magic
: Summons lightning down on victim. Can chain to more victims at higher levels with rapid tapping.

Maximoff Legacy
: Gives the team an energy damage boost on all Melee attacks for a time.

Protective Shield
: Creates a large shield that will deflect projectile attacks.

Magic Explosion
: Unleash an untempered burst of magic dealing a random damage type with a chance to convert enemies.

Future Updates:
-Different models for some of the skins
-Better Icons
-Sounds
-Loadscreens

Credits:
Marvel Kid: Scarlet Witch mod, Powers and Effects
UltimateVeNoM: Mannequin
BLaw: MUA2 Magneto Model, Various minor texture edits to HQ modern skin
Harpua1982:  Compiling HUDS and icons
Hyperman360: Compiling a HUD
Polygone: Testing
Various Artists: Images used in the HUDS and icons
Tell me if I forgot anyone!

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 10, 2012, 09:50AM

Wiccan Mod V1.0
Click for Download

Info:
This is one of the longer projects of mine, mostly because he's a bit more intricate. However Wiccan is one of my favorite characters  in Marvel so it's been worth it :D I tried to make the powers and effects match up with Marvel Kid's Scarlet Witch booster so it  feels like a "mother and son" type thing. I don't think there's any conflicts but just tell me if there are between the two, ok? I based his effect colors and style mostly on the Children's Crusade arc. The extreme power is supposed to be like the part at the beginning where he knocks out all the terrorists. I even used that picture for the Icon ^-^ Speaking of Icons, I know they're not the most original of my work but I really wanted to get Wiccan released and I'm kind of tired of making icons lately :p

Skins: (Click through for previews)
02-Modern (HQ Model)*
03-Original*
04-Sorcerer supreme*
05-House of M Royalty*
06-Fairy Tale
07-Dr Strange (AKA Future)
08-X-men
09-Scarlet Wiccan
10-Scarlet Witch
11-Modern (Non-HQ Model)

* Included in Herostat

Powers (Click names for previews):

Wish Beam
: A magical beam that has a high chance of getting a critical hit.

Levitation
: Levitates enemies and objects.

Hex Explosion
: Fires a special Hex-Bolt which causes nearby objects to explode violently.

Wicca Smash!
: Slams Down with magic energy causing physical damage and popping enemies into the air. Charge for a bigger radius.

Asgardian Magic
: Summons lightning down on victim. Can chain to more victims at higher levels with rapid tapping.

Maximoff Legacy
: Gives the team an energy damage boost on all Melee attacks for a time.

Protective Shield
: Creates a large shield that will deflect projectile attacks.

Magic Explosion
: Unleash an untempered burst of magic dealing a random damage type with a chance to convert enemies.

Future Updates:
-Different models for some of the skins
-Better Icons
-Sounds
-Loadscreens

Credits:
Marvel Kid: Scarlet Witch mod, Powers and Effects
UltimateVeNoM: Mannequin
BLaw: MUA2 Magneto Model, Various minor texture edits to HQ modern skin
Harpua1982:  Compiling HUDS and icons
Hyperman360: Compiling a HUD
Polygone: Testing
Various Artists: Images used in the HUDS and icons
Tell me if I forgot anyone!

Sweet! Can't wait to use Wiccan when my game finally gets done downloading (almost is! Yay!)

This mod looks awesome! Wiccan is a really cool character, and i think you did him justice :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Woohoo ,realesed :D, he looks amazing Deedoo, You did Wiccan justice :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Can't wait for sounds. So far no bugs found, although I only played for a few mins with him. Nice work.

The effects looks really cool, I'm going to play with him, he's my favorite young avenger :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Johnny Crazy on July 11, 2012, 11:48AM
Can't wait for sounds. So far no bugs found, although I only played for a few mins with him. Nice work.
Man, same here. I tried adding sounds to him but failed BIG TIME, so I better wait for the pros :). Jaja, really can't wait XD

that would be awesome XD

Greetings DeeDoo. I like the Patriot mod. I used the Original skin for my Cap. The only thing is he still have the rounded shield. Any idea what to do?