Spiderman Screenshots

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 20, 2007, 10:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I figured since MUA has a screen shots thread spidey should have one too. I understand that there probably wont be as many screen shots that have anything to do with anything but we should at least
have one.EDIT: But i have just one realy nooby question...how do you post pics?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

YES!!!!!!i got around the program and here is my first screenshot:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-6/1264535/screenshot0000.jpg

Darn i had another 1 but it got deleted

Here's a couple of screenshots I've taken:

im working on getting a video of spiderman flying on youtube, its almost done uploading. But its only the first out of four

i cant get it to work and I dont know why. Keeps saying something about codec. Never tried to post anything on Utube B4

Yeah that's the only thing about Fraps, it uses a crappy codec when it records.  I use VirtualDub to change it to a usable AVI.  It's been a long time since I've used either though, so I couldn't tell ya how to save my life.

Man, I wish this came out on Xbox1.  I sooooo would have had fun modding it with you guys.  As is, my PC wouldn't run it.

i was originally going to get it on xbox as well. Both of my consoles have been discontinued(xbox/gamecube) and my psp doesn't have spidey 3. But im incredibley glad i got it on pc. Getting it on pc led me to this site. I was researching on wikipedia. But your not missing out on much, because we can only mod costume. Plus the costume, at least in my opinion, is difficult to change. Its not like in tomb raider. If you change one thing on the costume thats red you change everything thats red. So the only thing any1 seems to have is the black spidey costume without the webbing on costume(which looks better in my opinion).

i downloaded virtualdub. So now that ive done that how do i get video?

OK i have a pic of proto ironspidey mod climbing:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-6/1264535/screenshot0000iron.jpg

There might be a few bugs like this floating suitcase that I and Spidey both find strange.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!