DLC story

Started by Dozo14, July 04, 2007, 01:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Actually, In the original Incredible Hulk comic book there were times that Banner and the Hulk were seperated. They probably used this fact to be able to play with the Hulk in the game. Also if Doom has the powers of a god would it not be very easy to make everyone think what they want to think? For example where he defeated the heroes did he really defeat them or is that what he wanted everyone to think? He lets the world think that he killed earth's greatest heroes when they are actually still alive trying to usurp him. What is the most powerful weapon not only in our reality but in the Marvel Universe? The power of the press and when you control that you control the world. Doom tries to let the world think that he killed the heroes so that he can corrupt them easier. No Heroes= No hope! What Doom did not count on was that the heroes had the brass enough to take on a god. That is a true measure of a hero to fight against impossible odds even if it means going up against a god. All of the "Dark" heroes were created by Doom to make the world also think that he can control the heroes. That explains the holes in the game with the new characters.

As for Deadpool vs. Deadpool in X-Men Legends II, it fits.  Deadpool has a history of breaking the fourth wall and knowing he's in a comic book.  For him to encounter himself in X-Men Legends II...it's just fun insanity that doesn't make sense just enough to make sense for him.

No logic for Professor X though...unless?

The comics had a character called the Changeling (later changed to Morph) mimic the Professor for some time because Professor X was busy elsewhere.  During that time Changeling died, and Professor X was mourned only to later be revealed as still alive.  Could be that the wheelchaired Professor is Changeling, who took the position so that Apocalypse would focus on him instead of the real Professor X.  Who...somehow regained his legs?

Walking, playable Professor X is an astral construct.  There ya go.

It was the Scarlet Witch. Or Dr. Strange. Or maybe the whole game is just a dream. Maybe your whole "life" is nothing but a dream. Think about that.

August 19, 2007, 01:46PM #18 Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 01:50PM by boreman
Is the younger body the Shi'ar made for him, he just transfers his consciousness into that one for missions.

Or a Skrull.

Skrulls are cool again, right? I mean, if you are one of us six people in the world who don't hate Bendis.

I pinched myself to check if it was a dream, but it hurt. Then I tought, what about if I was dreaming it hurt?

Superboy-Prime punching Scarlet Witch into a Celestial's head filled with skrulls trying to steal the speed force. And cosmic rays, don't forget the cosmic rays.

Quote from: cvc on August 08, 2007, 11:52PM
Dont fore get Apoc's boom tubes.
no thats the apokoliptin/new god way of traeling in the dcu. (unless some got left behind after marvel vs. dc)

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on August 07, 2007, 05:16PM
.  I dont know how you could excuse this is MUA.

doom brought along x-men from the future too help him fight.......

This is an ancient topic.  Don't bring up stuff like this.