Edward mods Release 5/2012 - Mysterio, Loki, Medusa Released

Started by edward, August 12, 2011, 11:52AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 17, 2011, 10:39AM #45 Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 08:10AM by edward
Week 1 Taskmaster mod version 1 (part of the 12 last weeks of 2011)

Credit
3 skins and icons By Deedooo
1 skin by Marquis
sword bolton by Iammingy
nodoubt_jr Ps2 Mua stuff
And Enjoy

Fantastic job Edward! Looks incredible! Thaks for this!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Amazing :) Cant wait for all the other stuff!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks you guys, its brings a smile to my face. :)

I like your "last 12 weeks of 2011" theme.  I'm hoping there's some surprises for MUA too.  Thanks for Taskmaster.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thank you very much Fox, if I finish all of the projects I'm currently working on I would love to do something for MUA.

Just looking at him makes me think of all the times he's kicked my butt in MVC3 online!  Well done!

I know he is my main him and Akuma are so easy to use.

Great work on the Domino mod.  :domino:

I don't have the icon for selecting Domino in the Character Change Screen. I started a new game. Did I install it incorrectly? This is the only mod I have installed, and I inserted the hero stat info into the herostat.engb. Besides the icon (which could be my fault?) Domino is perfect. Thank you for your effort.

Thanks for the feedback, for the character select picture to appear you need to edit the Characters_heads file you could download one that I edited that has most of the character already added here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a55eliv1hvhh8ma and place it here C:\Program Files\Activision\X-Men Legends 2\Packages\generated\maps\package\menus

Thank you, the Characters_heads file you supplied fixed the icon issue right up. :)

One more observation: Domino's grenade attack has yellow and pink rectangles where I guess special effects are supposed to be. Am I missing something here like an effects package or something? Sorry to clutter up your thread with this stuff. It's just such an excellent mod I want to be able to use it the way you intended it to be.

:abyss: