HELLSING trump cards

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, August 15, 2011, 01:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who from these character do you like best and is coolest to you. And what the power scale. A huge battle on the net with this theme.

1. choice - Alexander Anderson (human regenerator) / without the nail   Vatican's trump card
2. choice - Alucard (the first and most powerfull vampire=Dracula)          Hellsing's trump card
3. choice - The Captain (werevolf)                                                        Millenium's trump card

I like Alucard the most but Anderson is cool to.
Power Scale: 1. Alucard
                    2. Alexander Anderson
                    3. The Captain

Explanation: Alucard is the first of course and Anderson with his blessed silver weapons and great speed he would beat the Captain if Seras (true vampire form) beat him Anderson would to he would have problems but I think he would nail it. Anderson with the nail was powerful like Alucard but he could die if you destroy his heart he couldn't regenerate it which wasn't the case before he used the nail.

So this is what I think, please all the people who know about Hellsing give me your thoughts.

I hope this doesn't come off rude. But if this is another Vs thing like was said before I made a topic called the Other vs Game for non marvel/ marvel and non marvel vs matches.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is a "who do you like best" and power scale and I like this posts much more because in the Vs game someone chooses one guy and that's it no why, no debate, no experiences like this:

This is how I play DMC 3 on my PC:

No debate nothing in Vs games so I think these kind of posts are much more interesting

Well the first picture has vs in it so I just thought it was. And to me I find it rude to me that there is a perfectly good topic to use yet you choose not to use it. I can understand if its not vs but making millions of new topics for vs matches etc. And people do say why they believe the person they choose would win sometimes not all the time.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 15, 2011, 03:52PM #4 Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:54PM by Eddie Brock Venom
Yeah but think about it if I posted it it would be like this:

ME: who is stronger ALUCARD, ANDERSON, CAPTAIN
SOME GUY: ALUCARD of course

That's it. So I think it is better if there are more Vs topics so that people find the one or more Vs they want to coment and not just the next one so I think this is better and more amusing.

Sorry if it bothers you but I will continue like this if I feel like to you should respect that.

It doesn't amuse, to me its disrespectful. I understand you want a longer description. But that topic was made for Vs matches that can have non marvel characters. If you dont like how the game is played you should deal with it instead of making tons of Vs topics when there is a perfectly good topic to use. I really hope this doesn't come off across rude which im sure you may find it rude, but im really not trying to be rude.

Ooh I am dealing with it, I am just not playing by your rules that's all

Wow! I love anime! And Helsing too! Despite the debates on this topic, I'll tell you. I think Alucard. (Not even because I love him and i'm in love with him :)) I have always believed and believe now that the vampires are the most powerful of evil spirits and other things. I choose to Alucard.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

August 16, 2011, 04:56AM #8 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:08AM by Eddie Brock Venom
I agree Alucard is the best you can't play around with Dracula.