GTA san andreas

Started by southinator, August 15, 2011, 02:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello
all i have been seeing lots of GTA mods , but i have no idea how to install them ! , the one i want is the 007 mod with all the cars , could someone provide a tutorial on how to install this mod
many thanks
southinator  :punisher_logo:

Google has the answer to that. There are a lot of modding communities out there holding tutorials for GTA SA

www.gtaforums.com is a great place to go for stuff like that. Interestingly enough I've never played San Andreas or GTA IV. The foul language and violence in III and Vice City was too me and people say it only got worse. I absolutely loved the sandbox driving, though. I had the Liberty City mod installed for Vice City long ago.

I love the GTA games, but the main reason I like them is because they are open world. And people this Spiderman web of shadows is open world. I like that you can do anything, even tho there are missions. I love to just drive in that game its so fun. :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yh i totally argee with you mighty phenoiex , free lance games are so fun , i have spiderman web of shadows my self , its awsome ! i liked the spiderman 3 game more though because you continue fighting crime after the story missions , but yes its great fun , also thanks all for the links :)
southinator

oops spelt you name wrong sorry midnight phoenix

October 25, 2011, 11:27AM #6 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:30AM by Eddie Brock Venom
Hha I rely, rely hate GTA games freeroam is good just GTA isn't for me but I hope you will find what you are looking, good luck.