X-men legends 3 idea

Started by Dozo14, July 06, 2007, 06:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
i think there should be an X-men legends 3, i think the legend games are great, and of all marvel characters, the x-men are the best. i think the game should be about Dark Phoenix. Enemies would include the hellfire club, sentinals, mr. sinister and the shi'ar empire. For the playable characters i'd like to see some you don't see often, such as havok, polaris, cannonball and shadowcat. There should also be playable brotherhood members again, like Magneto, Avalanche and Mystique.  :xmen_logo:

Three sets of two words:
- PHALANX COVENANT
- XCUTIONER'S SONG
- MUTANT MASSACRE

I would like to see them visiting alternate dimensions, like to save there earth they have to carry out missions in other words.  Kind of like the exiles.  If not something with Dark Phoenix and the Shiar, Inferno, or Onslaught.  Playables i would like to see are Havok, Polaris, and Banshee.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Please, not Dark Phoenix.  Everyone's so obsessed with that.  It's overrated IMO.

Dark Phoenix happen already even before x-men legend game start since game jean already went threw that. Then again i don't get who really died on mua? If Dark Phoenix does come out as a main boss i hope they also keep jean and there, both being different characters.

Xcutioner's song sounds good, looked it up on wiki. i think is would be great to involve more storylines and have the same choice making option like MUA, deciding the fate of the x-men.

I'm betting they do a MUA2 before a XML3, but I'm up for either.  They've already used up all their big characters for XML1/2, but open it up to all the Marvel univers and there's lots of heroes.  The only big XMen that haven't been used are Archangel and well....  that's about it.  There's a few others, but they either don't have combat-style powers or they aren't super popular characters.

MUA2 sounds good too, though I hope they put more X-men in it, and by that I mean Psylocke, I know there is a mod but it's not the same. I'd like other X-men as well but then it would be too much I think

July 11, 2007, 05:33PM #8 Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 05:37PM by DarkVenomAndCarnage
How about Onslaught with the following playable characters at start
Cyclops
Gambit
Wolverine
Magneto
   First XTP

Iceman
Toad
Juggernaut
Sunfire
Banshee
   action figures
Bishop
Mystique
Phylock
Storm
Scarlet Witch
multiple man
Unlocked through game
Apocalypse :rockon:
Sabretooth
Abyss
Mikhail
Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Pyro
Archangel
Haulocaust
  Beat the game
ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!! :rockon:
   Danger room missions
Xavier
Beast
Forge
Havock
DARK PHOENIX!!!!!! :rockon:[Jean Grey]
Homing beacons
Ghost Rider

OMG Yeah! Let's have a game called "X-Men Legends" with Ghost Rider and no Rogue/Colossus! Yeah!

:whistle:

Quote from: BliZZ on July 11, 2007, 05:40PM
OMG Yeah! Let's have a game called "X-Men Legends" with Ghost Rider and no Rogue/Colossus! Yeah!

:whistle:
Sorry I forgot about them
Quote from: DarkVenomAndCarnage on July 11, 2007, 05:33PM
How about Onslaught with the following playable characters at start
Cyclops
Gambit
Wolverine
Magneto
   First XTP

Iceman
Toad
Juggernaut
Sunfire
Banshee
   action figures
Bishop
Rogue
Mystique
Phylock
Storm
Scarlet Witch
multiple man
Unlocked through game
Apocalypse :rockon:
Sabretooth
Abyss
Mikhail
Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Pyro
Archangel
Haulocaust
  Beat the game
ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!! :rockon:
   Danger room missions
Xavier
Colossus
Beast
Forge
Havock
DARK PHOENIX!!!!!! :rockon:[Jean Grey]
Homing beacons
Ghost Rider

July 11, 2007, 09:33PM #11 Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:30AM by ramen
Ghost rider on xml3 I'm a fan of his but come on. Iron man atleast is closer to the x-men ghost rider is so far out. But I do agree that Onslaught should be the main villian but that may lead to magnito and professorx(DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT PROFESSOR BEING PLAYABLE) not being playable. Plus M.S is probulary goona be the main villian.

And i think for some characters they should be unlock by the way like they did on mua.
This would be my list of playable characters.
0.colossus
1.cyclops
2.jean grey
3.wolverine
4.angel/archangel
5.storm
6.sunfire
7.bishop
8.rogue
9.jubilee
10.gambit
11.polaris
12.havok
13.beast
14.emma frost
15.psylocke
16.ice man
17.nightcrawler
18.dazzler
19.forge
20.professorx

brotherhood
21.magnito
21.sabretooth
22.toad
23.scarlet witch
24.quicksilver
25.juggernaut
26.pyro
27.avalanche
28.mystique
29.blink
30. I would say blob but i hate him soo.....omega red

unlockables.
31.ladydeathstrike
32.banshee
33.deadpool
34.Guardian/Vindicator
35.shadowcat
36.wolfbang, x23, nate grey, cannonball, cable, dark jean, depending on which system you have.

Take note that all unlockable characters don't apear on brife mission or any cutsceens thats why there different from unlocking threw playing the game. And to unlock this characters you have to do very important things.

A total of 37 playble characters plus 4 extras spots for modding(they did this on perpose so we can mod characters of our choose in). :)

Plus exclusive characters.
psp:Callisto, Blob, and, Sebastian Shaw.

next gen exclusive: marrow, Northstar, and aurora.

pc exclusive:sunspot, snowbird, and Mimic.

i know that's to many put my fantasie

I like the Onslaught idea, but don't you think that are way to many characters? i was thinking:

1. Cyclops    5. Colussus      9. Jean grey    13. Dazzler
2. Storm      6. Nightcrawler  10. Emma Frost  14. Shadowcat
3. Wolverine  7. Gambit        11. Banshee     15. Beast
4. Iceman     8. Rouge         12. Psylocke    16. Polaris

17. Havok       21. Sunfire      25. Mystique*
18. Warpath     22. Avalanche*   26. Toad*
19. Bishop      23. Sabretooth*  27. Cable*
20. Cannonball  24. Pyro*        28. Deadpool*

* = unlockable

I'd love to see MUA with a "zombies" themed level or mission

If they have an "Onslaught" theme it'd be cool cuz then you could easily have FF and even Franklin Richards involved.  We need more Avengers, too.  Playable Vision, Ant-Man, etc... basically take our mods and make a real storyline involving them.
And dammit make the game longer

This would be rally cool.
Quote from: aerophex on July 12, 2007, 10:42AM
I'd love to see MUA with a "zombies" themed level or mission

If they have an "Onslaught" theme it'd be cool cuz then you could easily have FF and even Franklin Richards involved.  We need more Avengers, too.  Playable Vision, Ant-Man, etc... basically take our mods and make a real storyline involving them.
And dammit make the game longer