X-men legends 3 idea

Started by Dozo14, July 06, 2007, 06:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ramen on July 12, 2007, 11:24AM
This would be rally cool.
Quote from: aerophex on July 12, 2007, 10:42AM

And dammit make the game longer

I Couldn't agree more..!!!

Longer?  The two XML games are among the longest ones I've played in the last 2-3 years, especially with going in and playing DR missions.  The only ones longer that I've played are full-blown RPGs, which means I've only played like.... no games that are longer.

That would be perfect!!
Quote from: ramen on July 11, 2007, 09:33PM
Ghost rider on xml3 I'm a fan of his but come on. Iron man atleast is closer to the x-men ghost rider is so far out. But I do agree that Onslaught should be the main villian but that may lead to magnito and professorx(DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT PROFESSOR BEING PLAYABLE) not being playable. Plus M.S is probulary goona be the main villian.

And i think for some characters they should be unlock by the way like they did on mua.
This would be my list of playable characters.
0.colossus
1.cyclops
2.jean grey
3.wolverine
4.angel/archangel
5.storm
6.sunfire
7.bishop
8.rogue
9.jubilee
10.gambit
11.polaris
12.havok
13.beast
14.emma frost
15.psylocke
16.ice man
17.nightcrawler
18.dazzler
19.forge
20.professorx

brotherhood
21.magnito
21.sabretooth
22.toad
23.scarlet witch
24.quicksilver
25.juggernaut
26.pyro
27.avalanche
28.mystique
29.blink
30. I would say blob but i hate him soo.....omega red

unlockables.
31.ladydeathstrike
32.banshee
33.deadpool
34.Guardian/Vindicator
35.shadowcat
36.wolfbang, x23, nate grey, cannonball, cable, dark jean, depending on which system you have.

Take note that all unlockable characters don't apear on brife mission or any cutsceens thats why there different from unlocking threw playing the game. And to unlock this characters you have to do very important things.

A total of 37 playble characters plus 4 extras spots for modding(they did this on perpose so we can mod characters of our choose in). :)

Plus exclusive characters.
psp:Callisto, Blob, and, Sebastian Shaw.

next gen exclusive: marrow, Northstar, and aurora.

pc exclusive:sunspot, snowbird, and Mimic.

i know that's to many put my fantasie

yeah but with all those plAYERS THERE WONT BE NO NEED TO MOD
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

This thread was dead not long ago...I don't think it needed to be resurrected.

November 27, 2007, 06:49PM #20 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:53PM by Sasquatch
hail king of the modders and spammers !!! :bowdown:  I'm just joking MnC  :rofl:

Quote from: Sasquatch on November 27, 2007, 06:49PM
hail king of the modders and spammers !!! :bowdown:  I'm just joking MnC  :rofl:

haha... he's repeating what other people have said to him in the past. :D

November 27, 2007, 07:41PM #22 Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:51PM by Sasquatch
Quote from: iammingy on November 27, 2007, 07:12PM

Maybe is a kind of alzheimer's disease that arose early in his life or a parrot's syndrome  :rofl: 

Quote from: iammingy on November 27, 2007, 07:12PM
Quote from: Sasquatch on November 27, 2007, 06:49PM

Yup! When my account was just a few weeks old.

February 13, 2008, 06:25AM #24 Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 06:47AM by Rasdel
I totally agree... MUA is fun, but i believe X men Legends works better for me, simply because X men are A TEAM, while in MUA there are some "lone wolves" that to me look wieird in a team-based game...

Anyway, i believe that the BEST enemy for XL3 would be Onslaught... hands down he and Apocalypse are the most menacing characters ever... but that would mean leaving Magneto out... and i don't like that XD... so i think i would rather fight Apocalypse again than leaving Magneto out of the Playable Roster... unless there is a weird plot twist where Xavier's mind has "left overs" of Magnetos psyche in it... and something triggers that so Xavier can turn into Onslaught without Magneto... or something like that XD...

---MINIBOSSES---
The Hellfire Club: There are lots of interesting boss fight available with their roster...

Omega Read: He is awesome as an enemy.

Vulcan: Yeap... he can be interesting too...

among others...

---ROSTER---

X-MEN: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast & Angel (they all must be playable cause they are the original team)

Storm, Colossus, Gambit, Havok, Jubilee, Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Rogue, Sunfire, Bishop, Dazzler

BROTHERHOOD: Magneto, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch & Toad ("Pseudo Original Brotherhood", the original team had Master Mind too, but MM would be a nice boss with the Hellfire Club roster)

Mystic, Avalanche, Blob, Pyro, Sabertooth, Juggs & Rogue Brotherhood costume (there should be a Brotherhood costume for Rogue, since she was part of them for a time).

That would make a TOTAL of 27 playable characters from the beginning. Now it would be cool to have a total of 30 playable characters so it would be nice to have 3 unlockables...

---UNLOCKABLES---

Deadpool: COME ON! He is the funniest character in XML2... plus he is so cool! He is a must!!! A nice addition would be a pseudo-xmen-costume for him (we know he is NOT a real x-men but it would be funny... Blue instead of Black and Yellow instead of Red)

Cable: One of my fav characters. He should be a must too...

---DEPENDING ON SYSTEM---

Banshee, Longshot, Marrow or X-23

---MAKING AN APPEARANCE---

Forge: He is the one for equipment
Blink: Teleporter
Destiny: She was part of Mystic's Brotherhood... she should make an appearance in the story.

And that would be pretty much it for me...

Cheers

I liked the Age of Apocalypse story line very much and would like to see a game about that.

X-MEN:

Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Beast, Storm, Colossus, Gambit, Wolverine, Havok, Jubilee, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Rogue, Sunfire, Bishop, Jubilee, Shadowcat, Dazzler, Longshot, Emma Frost, Professor X

BROTHERHOOD:

Magneto, Sabretooth, Scarlet Witch, Juggernaut, Toad, Mystique, Avalanche, Blob, Pyro, Quicksilver

UNLOCKABLES:

Cable
X-Man
Cannonball
Dark Phoenix
Northstar
Marrow
Sunspot
Banshee
X-23

That's most likely too many to fit into one hero arsenal, but that's my dream team.

hopefully for x-men 3 its just x-men, not brotherhood members.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You know, if and when they do make a Legends III, I want it to come up with something new i.e. new characters not played with in previous games (basically most of our MOD characters)

I agree with nodoubt_jr in that it should focus entirely on the X-Men again. For the unlocked roster, I'd like to see:

Cyclops
Wolverine
Rogue
Iceman
Beast
Cannonball
Storm
Nightcrawler
Psylocke
Bishop/Sage/Cable/ANYONE with guns
Colossus

Unlockable through game would include:
Marvel Girl
Polaris
Havok
Sunspot
Angel
Husk/Any new mutants (X-23, Dust, etc.)
Wolfsbane/M
Callisto/Morlock related character.

When I say new elements, I mean new elements, like some level specific characters:

Shadowcat (for a stealth level along with 'Crawler)
Nocturne/Emma
Rictor/Sage (infiltrating some headquarters or something)

IMO villains should be primarily Onslought, the Hellfire Club, a new Brotherhood (fresh characters like Exodus, lady mastermind, Mystique (fresh???), etc.), Sinister and his Marauders and... MOJO!!!! (maybe as a side villain)

The storyline could involve Gambit betraying the X-men, Karima getting possessed after2 acts, Revanche making an appearance in japan (gives opportunity for Spiral, which is Looooong overdue). Maybe elements of the Messiah Complex could be used. That'd be nice. Also, a level in Britain woul dallow cameos for excalibur. Can't think of anything else at da mo'.

Playable chars:
prof. x.
5 originals
storm
n ightcrawler
mags
wolvy
scarlet witch
quickslver
dazz
apocalypse
one of his horsemen like holocaust