X-men legends 3 idea

Started by Dozo14, July 06, 2007, 06:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
its phalanx dude
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

April 14, 2009, 06:50PM #76 Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:55PM by marvelfan12345
1.   Cyclops :cyclops:
2.   Jean Grey :phoenix:
3.   Wolverine :wolverine:
4.   Storm :storm:
5.   Iceman :iceman:
6.   Beast :beast:
7.   Rogue :rogue:
8.   Nightcrawler :nightcrawler:
9.   Shadowcat :kittyp:
10.   Colossus :colossus:
11.   Gambit :gambit:
12.   Bishop :bishop:
13.   Magma :magma:
14.   Jubilee :jubilee: (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
15.   Psylocke :psylocke:
16.   Cannonball :cball:  (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
17.   Emma Frost :emmafrost: (Defeat the Hellfire Club and destroy brainwashing on Emma)
18.   Havok :havok:
19.   Polaris :polaris:
20.   Husk :husk:  (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
21.   Warpath :warpath: (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
22.   Angel :archangel: (Rescue all workers from Warthington Labs)
23.   Banshee :banshee: (Find a healing potion in Muir Island in order to save his life later on in the game when he is dying)
24.   Sunfire :sunfire:
25.   Cable :cable: (Comes from the future to help the X-Men from Bishop's request later on in the game)
26.   Marvel Girl :marvelg: (See Cable above)
27.   Moonstar :moonstar:
28.   Karma :x-23: this had to do as her icon (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
29.   Sunspot :sunspot: (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
30.   Magik :magik:
31.   Wolfsbane :wbane: (After destroying the brainwashing on Emma, she enrolls the Hellions into the Xavier Instituite)
32.   Dazzler :dazzler: (Rescue her from the Hellfire Club)
33.     Blink :blink:

Act 1

Technically Xavier telepathically is attacked by Sinister and is put into a coma. The X-Men find a evil mutant on the streets of NYC, and attempt to capture him. The Brotherhood fights the X-Men to gain control of the new mutant. The mutant escapes, with Jean and Emma sensing the Brotherhood at Muir Island. They arrive at the Island finding Moira MacTaggert kidnapped by Mystique, but manage to rescue her. Mystique reveals that she came to Muir Island to get some items that could help the Brotherhood find the new mutant, with her revealing that he is an omega-level mutant and that Magneto wants him to join the Brotherhood so he can finally defeat humanity. The X-Men and Moira return to the X-Manison only for it to explode from a bomb just as they are arriving. Everyone at the mansion is ok, except Banshee who is dying. If you found a healing potion at the Island you can rescue him from dying. Moira and Forge revive Xavier and he reveals that the X-Mansion is too much damaged to be used as a base.

Act 2

They retreat to Massachusetts Academy, only for Angel to contact them for help. The X-Men arrive at Worthington Labs where they find the Brotherhood trying to gain a device created by Dr. Kavita Rao which can help contain a mutant's power. The X-Men save all the workers and get the device for themselves and discover that Magneto wanted to use it on the mutant so that this new mutant couldn't rebel against Magneto and defeat him. Emma asks for help back at NYC, with the X-Men finding themselves at a club. There they rescue Dazzler and fight against the Hellfire Club's goons. They arrive at the Hellfire Club's hq and find out that Sebastian Shaw is angry at Emma for leaving the club and thus he brainwashed her into rejoining the team. They fight against Emma's group of Hellions which include captured brainwashed X-Men (Warpath, Wolfsbane, Husk, Cannonball, Sunspot, Karma, Jubilee). They eventually fight against the entire Inner Circle including Shaw, Selene, Donald Pierce, Emma, and Harry Leland. They destroy the brainwashing on Emma and the former X-Men (Hellions) and discover that Shaw had attacked Dazzler after detecting that the powerful mutant was there and he had suspected it was Dazzler. The X-Men return to the Academy only to be attacked by Sinister and his goons. Sinister destroys the place, revealing that he had been the one who had destroyed the X-Mansion. He also seeks to find the new mutant so that this mutant can fully destroy Apocalypse and allow Sinister to rule the world.

Act 3

The X-Men retreat to Shi'ar space inside the Starjammer's ship (meeting Lilandra, Corsair, Hepzibah, Korvus, Raza, and Cho'd.) The Brood attack the Shi'ar Empire with the X-Men having to stop the Brood from taking over the Shi'ar. Bishop then contacts his fellow X-Friends from the future who are brother and sister Cable and Rachel Summers (Cyke and Jean's future children). Xavier senses the new mutant and sends the X-Men to find him. They discover Vulcan, the secret brother of Cyclops and Havok. Vulcan was born slightly before his mother's death and Corsair's enslavement and spent his childhood as D'Ken's slave. After D'Ken's defeat, Vulcan was taken to another Shi'ar planet where he first used his powers and managed to escape. He journeyed to Earth where he met Sinister who convinced him that the X-Men knew about him, but they left him in space cause they were afraid of his powers. Twisted by Sinister he attacks the group and returns to Earth. He returns to Sinister where the two set up an Hq in a abandoned cave.

Act 4

With a large group of X-Men telepaths the X-Men track down Sinister and Vulcan and return to Earth. They are also attacked by the Brotherhood who have also located Vulcan. The three groups collide with Vulcan  and Sinister until Vulcan learns the truth from the same large group of telepaths. He uses his enormous power to destroy Sinister once and for all. After the battle Vulcan joins the X-Men, reunited with his family (Cyke, Jean, Havok, Corsair, Rachel, Cable). Then once more the X-Men and Brotherhood part ways.

The End

Please tell if you liked or not. Any critisism and comments would be appreciated.

WOW! This is really good.  But my suggestion is that you shouldn't mainly base the game off of mutant telepaths, otherwise this is an amazing plot. :applause: :jumping:
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

The mutant telepaths are only Xavier, Jean, Emma, Rachel, and Cable and they simply track down Sinister and Xavier as well as using their telepathy to show Vulcan the truth.

so is psylocke.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Oh yes I forget about her.

I'd love to play as:
-Jean Grey (or course and Dark Phoenix too) :phoenix:
-Emma Frost :emmafrost:
-Psylocke :psylocke:
-Shadowcat :kittyp:
-Havoc :havok: & Polaris :polaris:
-Angel
-Firestar :firestar:(although she doesn't have anything to do except she's a friend of Iceman?) :p
-Brotherhood mutants are also welcomed (Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch)
For story, maybe they could include the Phoenix Warsong arc. Fight against Dark Phoenix & Emma.

I'd also love:
-to be able to use telekinesis on more than one target and get a telekinetic shield or so. Also create a telekinetic wall to block enemies or at least give her a reflector(Jean).
-confuse enemies, blind them or hide the party mentally, shoot mental bolts(Emma)
- walk through walls, floors, instant death/attack enemies by attacking their internal organ(Shadowcat)

Really good idea. I would also like it if big bosses could now be telekinetically lifted by Jean's telekinesis, tackled by Wolverine when he stabs them, and even stunned by Jubilee's radial attack. I mean bosses can do so many stuff to us, why can't we do stuff to them.

Yeah so true, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be able to let's say throw Mystique or Lady Deathstrike into a corner.

Is it possible to edit their powers in XML2 to be like that? Just wondering

I have no idea, but I hope somebody knows.

the bosses have boss_resistances, you can edit it in shared_talents.engb in the Data folder and search/find "boss_resistances" there you can get rid of what you dont want bosses to have.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thank-you very much nodoubt_jr for this info and your incredible mods.

no problem :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

x-men legends 3 should include both the usualy rosters (cyclops, jean, rogue, etc) and the new mutant squad with a NEW STORY LINE FROM THE RECENT PUBICATIONS of the x-men comics. although the shi'ar battles in it wouldn't be bad. infact, it would make the game longer which means that theres more time to play omg this should be awesome!!!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

ooohh x-men legends should come in a lot of stories. like 20 acts and 5 acts per set.

1 ACT SET (Dark pheonix Saga)
after completing one, jean grey acquires an additional set of skills paired with her tk abilities.

2 ACT SET..and so on
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)