Champions Online

Started by Scabbia, September 01, 2011, 02:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know if many of you have played or are playing, but thanks to JeanGrey777, I'm officially addicted lol. Just wondering if anyone else plays this. I've got two characters, Rogue and Gredin. :)

I play it as well :), I do need to reinstall it though, I have/got two characters, Jean grey as the mind (Yes, she is in phoenix outfit, but with giving her fire I reduce her health to almost nothing, which I dont want, even though thats absolutly true in the comics xD)

And Black Widow, as that guy with the sword (I figured it look good on her :D)

Which Powerset did you give Gredin btw?

Im pretty sure we share the same server as well (not postive, but in the EU server, if thats a diffrent server, there are tons of people speaking English, while you would think they would speak German or french etc..)

We should try to meet up sometime :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

That would be cool. And yeah I'm sure everyone is on th same server. We'll just have to find out. Gredin has the fire attacks. I didn't think the whole mystical powers would fit him. I just got him up to lvl 15 today. When you get it installed, email me: Rogue@Scabbia3 or Gredin@Scabbia3. I'll be on tomorrow, maybe tonight. :)

Quote from: Scabbia on September 01, 2011, 02:10PM
I don't know if many of you have played or are playing, but thanks to JeanGrey777, I'm officially addicted lol. Just wondering if anyone else plays this. I've got two characters, Rogue and Gredin. :)
No problem, i'm glad that you liked it =), and i have 1 char lol, Jean Grey with the Mind Archetype, level 14, still training her, and i'm thinking between a mage char and a blade char. i'm still deciding XD. and as for Jean's costumes, i have her Wolverine & The X-Men outfit (with Long hair, i don't like the shor hair, that's... not Jean lol) and The Phoenix Outfit.

I played it back when it first came out when you actually had to pay. And I didn't really like it at all. I found the customization was fantastic! But I hate the overall look of the game. I find it a bit childish, or more likely to comicbook style. I play City of Heroes, and that is most likely why I dont like Champsions online because I played COH for so many years before that when I played Champsions I hated it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 01, 2011, 04:46PM #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 04:50PM by Jeanfan321
Ima make an account today and see if i like it.Ima make probably Storm,Rogue,Jean,Songbird, or Emma maybe even psylocke

EDIT:In fact i wanna make Invisible Woman.
can u make more than 1 character on a account

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 01, 2011, 04:46PM
Ima make an account today and see if i like it.Ima make probably Storm,Rogue,Jean,Songbird, or Emma maybe even psylocke

EDIT:In fact i wanna make Invisible Woman.
can u make more than 1 character on a account

I think you can make 2 per account but Im not sure.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You can make 2 characters per free acount. I started and its really fun! I made a Jean character called Prean Grewell (her name is a mix of Jean and Prue Halliwell from Charmed!). She has strong psychic powers with her trademark red hair and green eyes. Her costume is a modern X-Uniform; yellow and blue with a Phoenix emblem on her belt. JeanGrey777 says its like her WATXM costume.

Yeah. You only get two character slots. You can buy Cryptic Coins to get more character slots though. I change Rogues outfits each time I lvl up. So far, the best ones I've done, imo, were her 90's and her new legacy. Right now I have her in a "Iron Woman" type costume and a gothic/punk look. I made another account to make my fiance and Jean, but I do not like the mental powers. They seem to weak for me.

The mental powers are ok but get much better when you level them up. Rogue seems like a good choice to make. Did you get the hair stripe right lol? Also is she the bruiser type? One issue I noticed is that Jean/Prean's first power dissappeared from the slot and no longer is available in combat for some reason. Its really annoying since that was the good power imo.

I've never had that issue... and yeah, I have Rogue as a bruiser. It fits :) And theres only a few hairstyles that can do the Rogue look, but the ones I've done or have work well enough. I know playing in PvP, Rogue sucks and Gredin is awesome. lol.

Since I payed for my account awhile ago I have more then 2 slots. XD I just logged on with it and saw a couple of weeks ago and noticed I had more slots then two. I had a Jean based character aswell, but when I played you could have mixes of powers like fire, mental, wheather, etc

That's nifty. :) I'm pretty happy with the free stuff. I'm actually surprised they even made it free to play.

Yep, they kinda remind me of Super hero squad, the most awesome stuff is basicly free, while SOME awesome items are to be paid for, the character customisation (even at free level) is still amazing!

Anyway, scabbia, im now re-installing the game, so Ill let you know when im online, chances are im at the powerhouse, and im pretty much the only Black Widow doing my dodge rolls xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

lol Well if I'm Rogue, I'm stuck in the desert at the moment. I don't know where I left Gredin... I think in the middle of the Anniversary concert...