UPDATED: Whiteking's XML2 mods and stuff: Emma Frost, Moonstone, NPC's and Skins

Started by whiteking, September 05, 2011, 09:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic

can't wait to try these, by the by do the Emma skins work for your  Emma mod in MUA?

OMG thank i can't wait to try these mods. XD i didn't know you were releasing them together now i definantyl gotta try and make my xml2 work it looks sweet :D love the none cell shaded skins but the one that are are still as beautiful  Great job !!  :applause:

EDIT:When my XMl2 works can i make a preview video for both :D

EDIT 2:Only bug i found for emma was an effect for her astral beam it has a weird square in the beginning of it.Probably a missing texture.With Moonstone i found no Bugs

ALSO none of your skins have the black outline for it so they all look even more beautiful. Please keep up the good work :).

Its very nice to see you have released your work for XML2! Now more people can enjoy.

Aswome! OMG i can't wait to try them! thank you so much!

Thank you for the nice words my friends! :)

Quote from: xhx23x on September 06, 2011, 12:43PM
can't wait to try these, by the by do the Emma skins work for your  Emma mod in MUA?

Yes the skins are on ps2 models so they will work on MUA, but they are not hex edited so they wont be compatible with the diamond form.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 06, 2011, 04:13PM
EDIT:When my XMl2 works can i make a preview video for both :D

ALSO none of your skins have the black outline for it so they all look even more beautiful. Please keep up the good work :).

Thank you, and yes you can do the preview video for both mods, please post the links here so I can update the first topic.
And that was why I made the new skins with a MUA model, so they don't have the black outline :)

By the way, I updated the links on both mods, just install the folders again, there's no need to start a new game if you already installed them. Here are the changes:

Moonstone
- The problem with her shield is now fixed.

- I added damage to her "Blinding light" power. She inflict small damage compared with her other powers but now it makes better combos.
- Fixed the problem with her Xtreme. Now it works correctly and has the chance to kill her foes instantly.

Emma Frost
- Fixed the missing texture on her Astral Beam. I also fixed the problem with this power. Now it works correctly and has the chance to kill her foes instantly and she also says something after they are killed (pay attention to her quotes ;))

I also noticed that Emma was using Jean's icon on the danger room, I fixed that too on her new herostat, so you can replace the old entry if you want it, since the change is really small and don't affect her powers or gameplay.

Again thank you and keep posting feedback and bugs (if you find more) ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

these keep getting better and better :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks!
I think they play better now, I just tested them against bastion and the sentinels and it was so cool, lol.
Your She-Hulk punched them, Emma used her insanity touch and healed the whole team and Moonstone stunned and blasted everyone away from me... I just remembered why I love XML2 so much :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: xhx23x on September 08, 2011, 10:28PM
the link for the sounds links me to northstar's skin...

Oops my bad... edited that post with the correct link.
Hope you like the new sounds :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

I do, everything works great, thank you so much for this!

Small update!
I decided to update my Polaris modern skin. I added more details and Polaris own face from XML2, and now it looks much better (I think), the skin is compatible with MUA too  :)

I also included a new voice set that ONLY works for XML2 (I may release a MUA sound set later), I think her new voice is much better for her than the one on my previous voice set, but you have both options and decide which one is better ;)

Link here
http://www.mediafire.com/?o52khf5s47vlrsw

And finally a 3d hud for Rogue. You can use this one with my "ponytail" skins for her (Modern, Mutant Academy and Shiar)

Link here
http://www.mediafire.com/?bv36zve2njydtaw
Phoenix Endsong #5

The new stuff is all great and welcome for XML2 players! I remember that Polaris skin was one of your first (or perhaps your first...but I'm pretty sure that title goes to Emma ;))

The skin looks great! And I love that Hud it looks so awesome! Very beautiful :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS