UPDATED: Whiteking's XML2 mods and stuff: Emma Frost, Moonstone, NPC's and Skins

Started by whiteking, September 05, 2011, 09:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you guys!
And you are right marvelfan, that Polaris skin was my very first skin here. I remember that Blaw helped me a lot on the messenger with this one lol, so a big "thank you" to him :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I specifically remember we were chatting with private messages and you showed me a pic that featured Polaris and I was suprised to see her with a new skin. Its amazing how you were great even then and you've gotten even greater!

Lol I remember!
I never noticed that I showed you that skin until you asked me about it, to be honest it was not my intention since I had no plans to release it lol and look now, I released an updated version...
Thank you for that words my friend :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

It's my pleasure. I'm glad that my words got you to release your skin otherwise we might be missing out on sooo many goodies of yours :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Emma Frost works perfect, she is perfect. However i have a tiny problem her icon on the chooose character menu. On the list of characters she doesnt have an icon its blank. Everything else works perfect thank you do much. :emmafrost:

Quote from: White Queen on September 13, 2011, 08:55AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Emma Frost works perfect, she is perfect. However i have a tiny problem her icon on the chooose character menu. On the list of characters she doesnt have an icon its blank. Everything else works perfect thank you do much. :emmafrost:

Decompile the "characters_heads.PKGB" located on Activision\X-Men Legends 2\Packages\generated\maps\package\menus

And add the line that was included on the mod, there's a txt file called "characters head" or something like that. Add that line and compile the file again.

By the way new releases coming soon, mostly skins ;)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on September 20, 2011, 12:30PM
Decompile the "characters_heads.PKGB" located on Activision\X-Men Legends 2\Packages\generated\maps\package\menus

And add the line that was included on the mod, there's a txt file called "characters head" or something like that. Add that line and compile the file again.

By the way new releases coming soon, mostly skins ;)
Thanks, and i cant wait to see what skins you have in mind, can you make Emma one with a cape.

edit: Also she has gambit's icon in the danger room. Is there a way to fix it

edit 2: also everytime i use emmas healing passive , effects dont'appear,  not only emmas but the other teammates and enemies as well, when the boost is active the effects are ivisible, once the boost ends the effects are visible again, it was the same with ur emma mua mod too, i think it might be from my game or idk

September 23, 2011, 12:13PM #37 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:31PM by whiteking
Quote from: White Queen on September 21, 2011, 04:36AM
Thanks, and i cant wait to see what skins you have in mind, can you make Emma one with a cape.

edit: Also she has gambit's icon in the danger room. Is there a way to fix it

edit 2: also everytime i use emmas healing passive , effects dont'appear,  not only emmas but the other teammates and enemies as well, when the boost is active the effects are ivisible, once the boost ends the effects are visible again, it was the same with ur emma mua mod too, i think it might be from my game or idk

Emma with cape is already available there's no other models for that skin.
I don't know why she has his icons on the danger room and yes her effect for that power causes the other effects to disapear, I just erased the file from her effects folder so she just uses the "crown" effect.

And now....

X-men Skin pack

This pack includes:

- Custom Ultimate Emma Frost skin (internal number 9006)
- Cyclops custom New X-men skin (internal number 9007)
- Megan Frost-Summers GeNext skin
- Oliver Raven GeNext skin

X3 The last stand skins for:

- Cyclops (without the black outline)
- Rogue
- Jean Grey (internal number 0257)
- Psylocke (internal number 15404)
- Polaris
- Dazzler

- MUA and XML2 huds for the skins (except the movie inspired skins)
- 3d Huds for the movie inspired skins

Emma Frost Ultimate

Megan Frost-Summers GeNext

Oliver Raven GeNext

Cyclops New x-men inspired by this
http://dronio.deviantart.com/art/Scott-Summers-68258847?q=boost%3Apopular%20dronio&qo=20

Jean Grey X3

Psylocke X3

Used the same color for her hair than Deedoo's Utopia skin

Rogue X3

Dazzler X3

Inspired by this http://windriderx23.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=dazzler#/dkqruj

Polaris X3

3Dhuds for Psylocke, Dazzler, Emma Frost and Jean Grey

Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfunmq7pfscsb3z

All of the skins are on PS2 models so the work on both games.
Both skins for Emma are hex edited and are compatible with the XML2 Emma Frost mod by whiteking replacing the Xenogenesis (9006) and Hippie (9007) skins.
I also included new packages for Emma's movie skin (9009). The new packages will allow you to use the new 3D hud included on this pack.

Thanks to
Blaw for his tutorial.
Deedoo for his Utopia Psylocke skin that was used as a base.
Tetragene for his Dazzler skin that was used as a base.
Dronio from Deviantart for the custom desing of Cyclops New X-men
that was used as inspiration.
Jamie Fay aka windriderx23 from Deviantart for the custom desing
of Dazzler X3 that was used as inspiration.

And Updated Moonstone to v 2.0 with small changes ;)
Enjoy!
Phoenix Endsong #5

I love them! I'll defenetly use them in XML2 now! lol, i'm playing that one again with your Emma Frost, she's so cool.

Thank you very much! Im glad that you liked Emma Frost!
:)
Phoenix Endsong #5

WOW! AMAZING! Emma, Jean, Dazzler oh my so many! All of them look so awesome! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

all of them look great! love emma and genext ones especially! your polaris and rogue movie skins are way better than mine ^-^
are you going to release the short haired version of jean? i liked that one even if it had a foot glitch :D

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on September 23, 2011, 04:10PM
all of them look great! love emma and genext ones especially! your polaris and rogue movie skins are way better than mine ^-^
are you going to release the short haired version of jean? i liked that one even if it had a foot glitch :D

I agree

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Very nice skins! I was wondering if you would ever release Oliver and Megan :)

I love it! Wonderful job! Rogue, Emma , Dazzler look fantastic!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †