UPDATED: Whiteking's XML2 mods and stuff: Emma Frost, Moonstone, NPC's and Skins

Started by whiteking, September 05, 2011, 09:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you for comming to the XML2 side, so much good stuff has come from you :) Love these, especially New X-Men Cyclops
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thank you guys!!
Movie Storm? sure! expect a release tomorrow ;)
Short hair movie Jean... well I'm still looking for the correct offsets but I think I'll ask to my sensei Blaw if he can help me with that, if nothing works I'll release it.
Thank you so much nodoubt_jr I'm glad that you liked the new stuff :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

More skins!

Storm Movie

I would like to make one with the "crazy" hair from X3 but not sure which model I can use.
And....

Scarlet Witch Modern

I already released this one before on other model but I never loved it like the other skins that I released, so I decided to make a new version and I love it!
I'm so proud of this one, it's one of my favorites now :)

The skins includes huds for XML2.

Both skins here
http://www.mediafire.com/?qv9leeyq8peepk5

Finally I updated Moonstone to v 2.1 again, I noticed that her 3d huds were missing on her Tron and Hammer agent skins so I added new packages. My mistake so I'm sorry for that :S
Enjoy!
[/quote]
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I love the Scarlet-Witch One!! Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!((For the X3 storm,maybe you could this one((The second one)

Ok I'll try with that model. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Jeanfan, Cyclops is already included on the skin pack along Emma Ultimate and the movie and genext skins.
No plans for Wolverine and Iceman.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Both skins look great! Storm's XMl2 Ultimate costume would be perfect also I think

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow! Storm looks fantastic! Wanda too! Downloading now :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: luanflp on October 06, 2011, 05:59PM
Download the x_voice update: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2924.0.html

Emma's voices are there, this might solve the problem (it worked for me)

Thank you, that's indeed the solution, the mod requires that file for her voice :)

And now...

The Four NPC Beta V0.5

This mod includes:

Polaris, Quicksilver, Emma Frost and Sabretooth NPCs for the last battle against Apocalypse and all the
files needed: effects, edited maps, scripts, sounds and more.

Known bugs:

- The effecs may dissapear because XML2 limited memory, so for example Emma's skulls for "Telepathic Illusions"
could be small or just don't appear at all.
- When you beat Apocalypse instead of one of this Four mutants, he doesn't revive using the life from the minion with more health.
This is because XML2 limited memory is not loading the script needed (this bug just happened once)

Aside from the effects and that issue with the fight, the NPCs works fine.

Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?pz9rff3b79j16cb

Thanks to

Raven/Vicarious Vision (Game, original files, effects from MUA/MUA2/XML2)
Nodoubt_jr (Some codes and effects from Quicksilver, for testing the mod and all the answers to my questions :D)
Matt710 (Polaris mod and effects)

I'm not sure if I'll update this again since the main problems are because XML2 limited memory and not because the gameplay.
My favorites are Emma and Polaris, those girls always kick my a$$ and you'll see why ;)

I also released updated versions for my mods, details on the first page, but one of the new features is...

A quick reskin.... not the cape that we would like but it looks much better than I thought ;)

Phoenix Endsong #5

That Emma reskin looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

People try The Four NPC its really fun, makes that last battle so much better. and i agree with whiteking, watch out for Emma and Polaris ;)

Emma keeps getting better and better, great job and i cant wait to try that skin.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it