UPDATED: Whiteking's XML2 mods and stuff: Emma Frost, Moonstone, NPC's and Skins

Started by whiteking, September 05, 2011, 09:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
omg this is amazing, i love the four they look amazing, i cant wait to reach that fight. also i adore the new emma astonoshing look, you are amazing. a modding and skinning god

Also i was wondering if you can make a version like that new astonoshing skin but without the cape thingie, because i really like the look, however i dont like the cape that much because it looks like its under her arms or something. Also is there an Emma Frost cape bolton or something which i can add as a skin specific in her herostat xD

I Love the 4 pack and the new Emma look, C'est Magnifique!
Oh yeah, i remember now Whiteking that in your Scarlet Witch Modern Skin for MUA, there is a Cape Bolton, could you make it White? so we can use it for Emma in XML2, i tried using it for Scarlet Witch in XML2 and it worked perfectly.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 08, 2011, 08:32AM
I Love the 4 pack and the new Emma look, C'est Magnifique!
Oh yeah, i remember now Whiteking that in your Scarlet Witch Modern Skin for MUA, there is a Cape Bolton, could you make it White? so we can use it for Emma in XML2, i tried using it for Scarlet Witch in XML2 and it worked perfectly.
Wait do you mean the one that has its own animation, the one that was red and was moving or whatever. It would really suit her perfectly if it was recolored white, however i would also love if you make another version of the new astonoshing skin without the cape thingie under her arms xD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 08, 2011, 11:24AM
Yep, that's the one that i mean, it would suit Emma perfectly.
ikr
wow only in a couple of hours im already in the egypt level, and Emma is my main hero. She is really powerful however very weak when it comes to mental resistant enemies. The Diamond Form makes it up for that as well as Hail to the Queen XTREME Boost which enhances her powers. I really like the mod, i cant wait to see the Four in action

BUG: After i killed Emma ( EVIL NPC ) with Emma ( Me playable character ) she turned into the archangel statue and the game crashed.

BUG AGAIN: I killed Evil Emma and it didnt crash, but when i killed Polaris the game crashed. I believe killing any of the four has a chance to crash the game

Thanks guys!
About the cape, if I'm right that cape only works on MUA but I'm not really sure... the thing is that I made the Astonishing skin on Spiderwoman's model because I hate the cape from Selene's model and the bolton, so if anyone else want to recolor and release the bolton as an add on, feel free to do it.
About the bosses, unfortunately it's a beta project because as you noticed there are a lot of issues and after some test by nodoubt_jr and me, we determined that the problems are because XML2 limited memory. So I'm not really sure that those issues can be fixed :(

More skins are ready for release and then I'll update my MUA mods of Emma and Moonstone with some features from their XML2 versions ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Whiteking i reinstalled your emma mod 2.0 and dont see emma's astonishing skin...
The one that looks like this

Do i have to rename the skin number or something because i dont see the skin in the pack

9002(astonishing_alternatemodel_cape).igb Thats the one you want.

Yes, that's the name of the skin, thanks edward :)

More skins!

Skin pack 3

This pack includes:

- Black Widow MUA2 (18009.IGB in her XML2 mod)

- Cyclops Astonising Unmasked (Normal colors and X-men Destiny variant).

- Emma Frost New X-men with coat.

- Jean Grey Ultimate Short Hair edit (new colors that match the ultimate costumes style on XML2).

- 3D huds for Black Widow and Cyclops.

- Conversation hud for Black Widow.

- New packages for Black Widow with the new conversation hud (original files by nodoubt_jr) 

As you know I hate the hud/mask on Cyclops' models so I decided to make 2 "unmasked" variants, hope you like them.
I also decided to revamp my Black Widow MUA2 skin, I added more details and now it's closer to the original texture and looks much better. It's compatible with nodoubt_jr's mod and with the MUA mod.
Finally I added 2 extra skins Emma Frost new Xmen with her coat and a recolor of Jean's Ultimate costume from XML1 to match XML2 style.

Link Here
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rellaeou1e544yx

Thanks to:
Blaw for his tutorial.
Nodoubt_Jr for his mod and packages.

Now I'm going back to MUA, but someday I'll be back to XML2, I love this game so much to ignore it ;)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

WOW Black widow,  and Emma skins look amazing! Scott and Jean look great aswell, nice to see you going to MUA :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

love the new skin, Black Widow looks even better :)

No!!! Stay with XML2!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Awesome job! Fantastic skins!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †