nshinnosuke's NEW MODS - She Hulk, X-23,Deadpool, Ultimate Jean Grey booster,

Started by nshinnosuke, September 08, 2011, 09:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm having several issues with x-23. neither the 2nd power (spinning kick), nor the 8th (the invisibility) are working for me at all. also the heavy charging attack doesnt have an ending animation. she just goes back to standing. Other than these it's an outstanding mod!

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 28, 2011, 08:58PM
I'm having several issues with x-23. neither the 2nd power (spinning kick), nor the 8th (the invisibility) are working for me at all. also the heavy charging attack doesnt have an ending animation. she just goes back to standing. Other than these it's an outstanding mod!

do you put her on the 4th slot of your team?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

no I thought it was because she's in the 4th one (which usually crashes on mine),
I wonder what would be the cause of the error,
I'm sure it has something to do with the 2 skeletons , what file could I possibly forgot to include ??

might Just found the main problem : there might be 2 fightstyles in the data folder, both named fightsyle_x23 but one of them is in engb format . This engb one is from the old original x23 mod, mine is the xmlb one. Delete the engb one and problem might be fixed

X-23 and She Hulk's links have been updated with bug fixes,
also

Deadpool Booster version 1.00

http://www.mediafire.com/?72142m5yl84uy3j
includes balance upgrades by Nowhere Man
changes :
- all melee attacks including knockback, groundsmash and jumpsmash use swords except trip and stun1
- Assassin Strike:   Instant KO for enemies with low HP, second attack does knockback
- Grenade Toss: fixed popup and radius explosion
- Teleport Flurry: Now stuns the foes , new teleport effect, new animation
- Added double jump (teleport in triple jump);
- Doubled teleporting distance and new teleport effect
- 10% speed boost
- new power : Random Grenades, throws several random grenades that could be a usual exploding grenade, freezing or flashing grenades (will throw more than 1 grenade if leveled up)
- new power : Bullets Mayhem, a spinning gun aoe attack, slides forwards while doing a 360 degree spin and shoots enemies, so he has 9 powers in total :) sidenote : sorry for the mistyping in the talent file

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Cool you released it! Downloading now!! :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Amazing job! Thanks for this! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Finally tried out Deadpool and he's awesome. Noticed two bugs though...

1) Random Grenade doesn't throw anything (although I was using MUALover's Invisible Woman as well who often clashes with other characters)

2) His knockback doesn't charge

yeah I removed his knockback charge since it causes problems...
and about the grenade, are you putting him on the 4th character slot and are the 3 other characters having 'unique' fightstyles ?

Yes Deadpool was my fourth character slot. His team was Jean Grey (your booster), Invisible Woman (MUALover's booster), and Rogue (Nowhere Man's booster). I'll try a different team and a different slot and see if it works.

Also the removal of his knockback charge is kinda cool since Deadpool likes breaking the fourth wall anyway.

just realized that I put the wrong entity file, sorry for that,
here's a new link with the entity file :
http://www.mediafire.com/?72142m5yl84uy3j

Cool I'll try that now!

EDIT: Yup it works! Really fun power with the random effects. The question mark makes sense now ;)

glad that it finally works and you liked it :D