Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hehe... you just need to make models and meshes for Venom... the powerset would be done for you... :)

Well, we know that we can use powers and animations, but the models don't work from the 360.  So we could do Venom, but wouldn't have any models.

Powers and animations - O.K., but what about sounds?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Sounds, no.  But those can be taken from XML2 (PC).  There's a few very minor bugs with using XML2 sounds (namely if you use a MUA character that was in XML2 with Magneto it will use that MUA character's XML2 sounds).  You really only notice this when playing as Deadpool (his sounds are quieter) or when you use Xtremes.

Cool mod. Haven't realized it yet. Good work, and congrats on your Modder Ascension.

I'm very impressed with the outcome of this Mod, once again, Congrats! Keep on making amazing mods.  :bowdown1:

August 06, 2007, 08:56AM #21 Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 09:14AM by Dark_Mark
Models updated! The major difference is that they are now lit properly, have new powers and the DLC number 175. If any of you wish to use the old mod, just replace it's models with the ones from the new archive and rename them. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
P.S.
I'll be updating Venom in a few minutes.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

this is a really cool mod! i luv his power and effects! his extreme is so much powerful than in xml2!

Magneto was my favourite character in XML2. Great to see he's even more further modified in MUA. Amazing work, mark.

dark mark, thanx for magneto, he is really fun to play with..but can i ask a few questions...

why you didn't name the extreme as the xbox 360, magnetic storm?

where did you get the idea for the extreme? is it based on another character's extreme?

New version's up! :D Added the 80s mesh and fixed the black line that used to appear on the cape with Advanced Lighting off :king:

Quote from: phoenixforce on August 12, 2007, 05:47AMwhere did you get the idea for the extreme? is it based on another character's extreme?
To be honest, I don't really know. I got the powerset files from cvc.

Xtreme isn't called "Metal Storm" because we don't have voice files for an xtreme named "metal Storm" :laugh:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 12, 2007, 06:56AM
What's the Xtreme name?

same as xml2, metellic mayhem. but its all good...

you can c the effects from this youtube video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyuYuoRwuXE