Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: BliZZ on August 12, 2007, 07:39PM
No voice for Magneto?

ya, does yours have afer you have install mag? i put the sound files where it supp to goes, is there any other settings i should set other than allocating the sound files?

Copy XML2's x_voice file as magnet_v into MUA. That'll give him his voice. (This was the reson for Metal Storm -> Metallic Meyham, 'cause it makes sense or it to scroll what he says)

Quote from: BliZZ on August 12, 2007, 09:07PM
Copy XML2's x_voice file as magnet_v into MUA. That'll give him his voice. (This was the reson for Metal Storm -> Metallic Meyham, 'cause it makes sense or it to scroll what he says)
cool blizz! thanx...but do i have to restart the whole game again?

Quote from: BliZZ on August 12, 2007, 09:07PM

A little offtopic, but following the voice thing: I never understood well if I have to copy x_voice for every XML2 character I want in MUA or does it works if I only refer to x_voice in the herostat

And to phoenixforce, I don't think you should restart the game with that kind of changes.

Quote from: boreman on August 12, 2007, 09:13PM
A little offtopic, but following the voice thing: I never understood well if I have to copy x_voice for every XML2 character I want in MUA or does it works if I only refer to x_voice in the herostat

If you do that, how does the game decide which ones to use? lol

No, cause XML2 called the _v file FROM the x_voice file. Only, in this case, the magnet_m file existed in m/a. So calling magnet_m in XML2 would also reference the files headered with magnet_v in x_voice. So you gotta have a copy for each.

The ideal situation would be separating the file, obviously, but no one has figured it out as of yet.

ok it worked now but somehow it changed the rest of the team voice too lol...like storm's thunderstruck, she shouts out her xml ' raging tempest' in stead of mua's thunderstruck....

o it works! thanx blizz n norrin for the advice! its all cool from here onwards...lol

does this mod of magneto has the same powers as the magneto released for the x360 ?

Quote from: alexkissu on August 14, 2007, 06:44AMdoes this mod of magneto has the same powers as the magneto released for the x360 ?
Version 2.6 does :)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on August 14, 2007, 07:15AM
Quote from: alexkissu on August 14, 2007, 06:44AMdoes this mod of magneto has the same powers as the magneto released for the x360 ?
Version 2.6 does :)

thanx dark mark for the latest mod 2.6. but may i ask what is the diff from the version 2.0?

Quote from: phoenixforce on August 14, 2007, 08:05AMthanx dark mark for the latest mod 2.6. but may i ask what is the diff from the version 2.0?
Sigh... I said about it on the previous page:
Quote from: Dark_Mark on August 12, 2007, 11:33AMNew version's up! :D Added the 80s mesh and fixed the black line that used to appear on the cape with Advanced Lighting off :king:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.