Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
woops sorry. my bad. i shud b more specific with my question, what i meant was there any change to the powers, but i guess not. thanx..

dark_mark pls add my id alexkissu@yahoo.com i want to ask u a few questions regarding the magneto mod, i am new to this and dunno what to do :|

You can paste your questions here, as long as it is relevant to the topic.

ok...i am new to this "mod add thing" so i have a few questions and i am also clueless about installing the mod :| everything is just so confusing i wanted to ask him an archive with Magneto mod already done for MUA, unpack archive - copy to game dir - and play ( without any ovewrites and changes of some fields that are in some files, so i've read quickly )

and my second question -> if i install magneto mod will it overwrite any of my MUA characters ? or will it appear in an extra spot next to the heroes

hope u understand what i wrote, thx for who ever replyes :)

Everything you need to know is on the main page of marvelmods.com:
http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29&Itemid=43
Remember to also check my readme.txt file in Magneto's archive.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

i have prob with Magneto, i extracted it in the MUA dir, next i used XML and decompile herostst.engb, i selected Edit from the XML menu-option and replaced the field of Spider-woman ( and menu location = "12" ) with that of magneto from the heroes.txt, i saved it and Compile.\

when i enter game Spider-woman is still there, why isn't magneto ? when i used XML and decompile again in stead of Magneto's info there was Spider woman's info although i SAVED it before Compiling it

any help pls....

are you sure you compiled it as herostat.engb instead of herostat.xmlb?

omg u'r right !! that was my prob i was compiling it as *.xmlb instead of *.engb

thx a lot, now it works! :D

You could create a topic in the Technical Problems board.

i noticed that the skin of magneto doesn't not look so good as the other MUA chars they have better quality and more realistic features like muscles and their hole body , where did u get his skin? can u make another version of magneto like the one in the xbox images from the official site? i'm greatefull for the version of magneto but i am a perfectionist and i want to play with him and other chars at their full graphics specs....thx

I think theses skins are custom made by Dark_Mark, you should be able to find the XML2/MUA versions from cvc's mod, in the Character Mod Catalog in this forum. After you download them, just replace the files in the actors folder with the right numbers (obviously, a perfectionist would already know or be on its way to knowing in detail how to do all this).

There is one in the game, and I think iammingy posted some Magneto skins in his custom skins thread.

Well said boreman, thanks a lot! ;)
And yes, all my models are made by myself, entirely from scrap.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Well I for one think your Magneto models are freaking awesome and the only ones I will use.