Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Then say which uploading site you would prefer, because this is one of the very few that should work on Firefox, Opera and IE. Checked it myself. Uploading.com doesn't work with IE, while Firefox is having problems with momoshare.com. There is also fileho.com, but it has, err... improper adverts.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Does Magneto have a capeless and helmetless version of a skin similar to his Nemesis Imperfects appearance?

Can't understand you. Try writing in Polish, maybe someone understands. Or another language you speak. Maybe German?

Quote from: phoenixforce on September 22, 2007, 07:30PM
yep tried both, still the same results
i too can't download from there please upload it somewhere else PLEEEEEEASE!!!!! :bowdown:

PS sendspace and mediafire should work

Quote from: Lukaszenka on October 07, 2007, 03:11AM
Im to not can't  Conversion XML im to polish
Ciężko mi cię zrozumieć. Pisz po naszemu ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

can some one repost the newest version(zip file not 7zipfile)but in momoshare

O.K., the newest version's here! Changes:
- new textures
- mannequin now looks like it was supposed to
- hosted on mediafire.com (thanks Magneto(user)! :D)
Making the new textures took me a lot of free time, so I really hope that this mod will no longer be ignored in The Official Skin Image Gallery. Also, Venom is going to have a similar remake, but he will also get claws.