Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i like the bulkiness and how it like the dlc one but i like iammingy's venom because of the designs on it and stuff

Quote from: Venom on October 11, 2007, 01:45AM
i like the bulkiness and how it like the dlc one but i like iammingy's venom because of the designs on it and stuff

... but they are no match compared to Dark Mark's custom models. After all, they are just reskins of models that are not designed for the character. :(

The newest version's here, again! :D I probably won't be messing with it for some time now. Here's the changelog: :thumbsup:

• Fixed the looping sound bug

• Improved cape's animations, making it much more sensitive to arms' and legs' moves

• Improved 80's texture
To parrastaka:
I'm sorry for not answering your PM :runaway: I hope that you'll like this version though.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I installed Mag's mod, but he has no powers or passives.
Can anybody help me, please?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!  :hyper:

Quote from: Dark_Mark on October 31, 2007, 09:57AM

• Fixed the looping sound bug

• Improved cape's animations, making it much more sensitive to arms' and legs' moves

• Improved 80's texture

Have you read this?

Just a few improvements this time:

• Added a gentle, but visible levitation pixel shader effect

• Altered Ultimate's helmet, making it a little shorter and more straightforward

• Swapped places of 80's and Classic (Helmetless) costumes
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I'm back!
Here are the changes:

• Classics' shoes and gloves are now fully 3D

• Fixed most animation problems

When you say "fixed animations", do you mean by editing the mesh's geometry, or by editing the powerstyle, or by both? (this question applies to Magneto AND Venom :peepwall:)

Quote from: BliZZ on December 09, 2007, 08:11PM
When you say "fixed animations", do you mean by editing the mesh's geometry, or by editing the powerstyle, or by both? (this question applies to Magneto AND Venom :peepwall:)
I mean mostly editing the skeleton and Physique/Skin, sometimes mesh as well.

you know mark this mod would be cooler if you put a little more dark texture on the 5 skins and make thre legs longer
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

December 23, 2007, 08:46AM #103 Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:48AM by Magneto
i'd really like to see a less muscular magneto model, you know, like McKellen in the xmen movies
(i like the look of marvel characters in the movies). after all, he doesn't need muscles, he's the Master of Magnetism!
meanwhile, if you check my topic in "model releases and conversions", i've made this
(i had already made it for legends II, so it's just a conversion)

cool skin for magneto,magneto(lol)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$