Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
awesome, awesome, awesome! they look so good, great job :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dark_Mark on September 18, 2008, 12:28PM
OLD/NEW version comparison! :)

New features:
- X-Men Legends and Age of Apocalypse skins
- Xavier and Magneto now properly recognize each other
- added unique conversations (with Foom, Xavier and Jean Grey)
- powerset fixes (Xtreme now plays sound)
- hidden bonus features not related to Magneto (find them yourself :) )

Go to the first page to download! :D

LAST MINUTE UPDATE!
Ultimate's cape was slightly off-center. Fixed that. Sorry for the trouble!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

September 18, 2008, 01:47PM #137 Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 01:51PM by iammingy
Spectacular!
The cape looks very nice and it animates better than the official ones!!!!  :applause:

Damn.. Thats a starting-new game-to-play time for me! Fantastic work!

Great stuff, really, really good.
I'm not a Magneto fan by any means, but will get the Mod just because your models and textures are so good.
Thank you.

OMG! DEFINITELY THE BEST LOOKING MODEL SO FAR!!!!

NOW I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO START ANOTHER GAME JUST TO ADD THIS MARVELOUS CHARACTER!!!

ANY CHANCE WE'LL SEE UPDATES FOR THE OTHER MODS?

I AM AN X-MEN FAN... SO THIS MOD IS SIMPLY AWESOME FOR ME!!!

CONGRATZ DEFINITELY THE BEST THIS I'VE SEEN SO FAR!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Downloading...

Cheers

September 18, 2008, 07:52PM #141 Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:13PM by Power Cosmic
This is so cool, the only on this version left will be Ultimate(not cinematic, the one i saw is from XML2 cinematics) & Xorn(Kuan-Yin). & there is the other only left, you know. Venom, it will remake later, yes.
Which skin will be in this version:
Classic(blue *bulky*)
Marvel Knights(bulky)
Thunderbolts
Ultimate(no spider logo)
MvC
Ultimate(spider logo)
Classic(black)
or
Nemesis

God this is AWESOME ^^ Mags looks like the rest of the characters in the PC version of the game :D

Now you just gotta do Xorn's skin and it'd be perfect :P

lol, I'm just kidding, is perfect ^^

September 18, 2008, 11:46PM #143 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:03AM by Power Cosmic
About this one. What about Dr. Doom's, do you forgot that conversation. Man i really
want to hear the DLC conversation sounds. Remember YouTube.

Amazing magneto Dark_Mark , Cant wait to try it out . Are you planning on doing the same with venom ?

Quote from: Power Cosmic on September 18, 2008, 07:52PM
This is so cool, the only on this version left will be Ultimate(not cinematic, the one i saw is from XML2 cinematics) & Xorn(Kuan-Yin).
There are both Ultimate AND X-Men Legends versions in the mod! Take your time to read the entire post.
Quote from: Power Cosmic on September 18, 2008, 11:46PM
Man i reallywant to hear the DLC conversation sounds. Remember YouTube.
Remember that I can't possibly remove the noisy music in those YouTube clips you mentioned. If you can help me find any clips with DLC conversations and music turned off, instead of requesting all the time, I'm all ears.

Quote from: Venom on September 19, 2008, 01:25AM
Are you planning on doing the same with venom ?
Unfortunately, I can't promise anything right now. I've spent most of my holidays on making mods and I'm running out of time. University starts in less than two weeks from now, so I really gotta take some rest until then.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

September 19, 2008, 03:53AM #146 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:50AM by Teancum
Power Cosmic--this is the last time I'm going to tell you.   Stop making requests in release threads.  The next time you do you'll be in big trouble.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on September 19, 2008, 02:19AM
Unfortunately, I can't promise anything right now. I've spent most of my holidays on making mods and I'm running out of time. University starts in less than two weeks from now, so I really gotta take some rest until then.
Ok , thanks anyway and good luck with University :D .

Man, this new magneto models you made are fantastic. Raven needs to hire you.

This mod is awesome my jaw dropped when I used his extreme i give this mod ten thumbs up. I have a question about his first power is it possible to change it to something like, Iron Mans or Silver Surfers first powers. Because iam focus power challenged always get the big fat beam 8(.