Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dark_Mark:

Thanx for upgrading the Magneto mod! Just one quick question: I just unzip the pack and replace all files from previous release, right?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Fantastic Magneto Mod, Dark_Mark!

I'm right now downlaoding the latest version,but I have a question about removable helmets. How do you remove the classic helmet or Ultimate helmet for regular gameplay?
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: CosmoChakra on November 11, 2008, 12:32AM

I'm right now downlaoding the latest version,but I have a question about removable helmets. How do you remove the classic helmet or Ultimate helmet for regular gameplay?

From mod pack's readme file:

"< REMOVING THE HELMET >
Classic, Ultimate and X-Men Legends versions have helmets which can be removed by editing the following lines in your herostat.engb:

Multipart {
      hideskin = //ClassicHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //UltimateHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //XMLHelmet ;
      }

Basically, this piece of code tells the game to hide specific parts of a model.
Simply remove the "//" before the helmet's name to make it hidden in the game. Change it's name to anything else to make it reappear.
For example, if you want to remove the helmet from the Classic version,
change "hideskin = //ClassicHelmet ;" to "hideskin = ClassicHelmet ;" in your herostat.engb, then compile it."

November 11, 2008, 03:08AM #183 Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 03:18AM by Power Cosmic
Quote from: Dark_Mark on November 10, 2008, 03:26PM

Changelog:
- Greatly improved models
- Better textures
- Corrected some animations issues
- Fixed Murderworld conversation bug
- New feature: Magneto now removes his helmet while visiting safe places (does not apply to Age of Apocalypse skin)

Go to the first page for download links! :D

Does it same as XBOX 360 console, but keep up the good work. &, i need a little help to Magneto into Magneto_Hero on coversations & scripts folder & actually, the Toss does'nt have a bounce's(p2_impact).

please Dark_Mark make ronin,capitain marvel and blackwindow in better texture ! you is the best (bad inglish)

Thanks man!
Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 11, 2008, 12:40AM
From mod pack's readme file:

"< REMOVING THE HELMET >
Classic, Ultimate and X-Men Legends versions have helmets which can be removed by editing the following lines in your herostat.engb:

Multipart {
      hideskin = //ClassicHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //UltimateHelmet ;
      }

Multipart {
      hideskin = //XMLHelmet ;
      }

Basically, this piece of code tells the game to hide specific parts of a model.
Simply remove the "//" before the helmet's name to make it hidden in the game. Change it's name to anything else to make it reappear.
For example, if you want to remove the helmet from the Classic version,
change "hideskin = //ClassicHelmet ;" to "hideskin = ClassicHelmet ;" in your herostat.engb, then compile it."
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 10, 2008, 08:40PM
Just one quick question: I just unzip the pack and replace all files from previous release, right?
Correct! :thumbsup:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Dark_Mark:
I gotta ask! What's the difference between your magneto mod and the one from the official pack V4?

Honestly, i preferred yours, so after installing the V4 pack, i simply delete all magneto files and then add the ones from your mod!

Awesome. Finally I can get past Jean Grey in Murderworld tent. That convo bug was giving me a serious headache.

Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 11, 2008, 11:19PM
Dark_Mark:
I gotta ask! What's the difference between your magneto mod and the one from the official pack V4?

The official characters pack uses some files from the previous version of my mod. Sounds and powers should be the same, but it has fewer skins (only four) because it tries to mirror the DLC version of the character.

Quote from: Teancum on November 10, 2008, 05:13PM
SLICK!

Quote from: CosmoChakra on November 11, 2008, 12:32AM

Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 11, 2008, 11:19PM
Honestly, i preferred yours, so after installing the V4 pack, i simply delete all magneto files and then add the ones from your mod!

Thank you. Positive comments like these motivate me to make my mods even better!
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

WOW, Darkman, you're the man, the design of the skins, superb, awesome, I totally wasted my time playing with the magneto from the other pack. Keep the good work and you have a good number of fans. Now I know why. :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :hulk_icon: :stooth: :stooth:

Hey Dark_Mark

I've been looking around and just wanted to ask you: The mods you made are Magneto, Venom, Hulk and Hawkeye right? Are there others? And oh, the main doubt is: what is the difference between your mods and the ones included in packs?

As I said before, I do erase Magneto from the official pack and replace it with yours but really haven't seem the differences!

Could you highlight them for comparison?

Thanks a lot!

Quote from: Dark_Mark on November 13, 2008, 06:24AM
The official characters pack uses some files from the previous version of my mod. Sounds and powers should be the same, but it has fewer skins (only four) because it tries to mirror the DLC version of the character.

he already answered your question about Magneto 3 post above this one
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yup! That one was answered alright! Forgot that! How 'bout the other mods?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 14, 2008, 07:48PM
Yup! That one was answered alright! Forgot that! How 'bout the other mods?

As I said, the Official Characters pack tries to make everything possibly close to DLC standards. Therefore some of the character's skins are from different authors and some details (sounds,icons) may vary.