Anime ^_^

Started by Rogue, September 24, 2011, 11:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ah, I haven't watched Kuroshitsuji II, & yep you're right I only watched the first one..
did you watch the II season?
& gosh I LOVE Sebby...with Grell haha xD I hope there's moar of them in season 2?

It is a pity that you haven't watched it! I can assure you that you have lost so much! You Must see this anime!

My God, I cann't describemyself my feelings about Sebby! I think I'm in love with him!

Grell is in the second season, I'm very glad! He continues to harass poor Sebastian! :D

Moreover, in the second part  Alois and Claude will appear (Claude's his butler, also a demon, too cool and sexy, but he bears no resemblance to Sebastian.)

In general, more secrets,more mysteries,more bleakness and more black humor.:)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

omg omg you get me supah-excited, lol XD I kinda like Alois & Claude as well..wicked additions imho~
I wish I had the time though...my current job is taking most of my time XP plus with my studies, I'm beat XP

I hope you're sure to see it!  Anime really excites brutally! I remember I was overwhelmed with emotions.  What I'm saying?!! I'm  excited now! ^_^

Has anyone watched  Supernatural anime?

Yep!! I love it, totally recommend to anyone however I prefer the live action one

Great! I'm just pondering whether to watch it. Thanks for the tip!

I love the show and actors! They are cuties! ^_^

I know right Jesen is sooo dreamy and Cas too

Best Animes of all time for me are:

- Dragon Ball Z
- Hellsing
- Vampire Hunter D

I started watching anime Trinity Blood. At the same time I'm reading manga. I love it! When I watch this anime, I'm  in flames, excellent characters, and the plot is superb! I love Abel as a Krusnik! He's so pretty!  ^_^

But in my opinion  manga is more interesting and dynamic.

I watched 13 episodes. I am sad that the end comes soon.

Now i'm watching Beelzebub. The one hell of the baby. I wish i were that Oga. Even they get some of Capcom parodies of Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban & Street Fighter. My point is i watched that related to Shonen manga (Sunday, Jump, Magazine) but the most popular. Even the video game adaptions as well.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Right now, in Animeid.com i'm watching Persona 4 The Animation, it's AWESOME, I Love it!