bit boring ...

Started by southinator, September 25, 2011, 02:36PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi
, i love the mods and when new ones come out i get excited and play the game again until i then realsie that the game could be better , is there a way of getting mua 2 on the pc , shame you cant , i hope for an mua 3 instead of playing the same levels over over again , unless with a mate. if you know what i mean
like you play 1-2 hours of recently modded character and its fun dont get me wrong but later it feels boring cause of the levels. i suppose i could get xml + xml2  but it wouldnt really be the same.
southinator

The only thing that's a diffrence from XML and MUA, is that the style is diffrent, and the mods play a bit diffrent (people playing both games with mods knowwhat I mean)

XML2 also focuses on passive's for characters etc (so far to even include a passive extreme) while MUA only really requires two boosts (if you know what I mean? xD)

Its hard to explain though :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

yh i do know what you mean , im basically saying that the levels are boring not the mods :)

Thats another reason why im making new NPC's just to give it a little more "thrill".
After the bosses ima think about changing the little npc's with the MUA 2 enemies will see....