My game keeps crashing.

Started by Lord Vader, July 07, 2007, 11:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 07, 2007, 11:14PM Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:37PM by Lord Vader
My game is randomly crashing throughout random parts of the game. I don't know why. I am well above the system requirements and I'm on Act 3. All I've did is put some custom skins and also put in the all danger room missions code. But that's it. I haven't changed any of the permanent files. Anyone else have this problem.

i have the same problem.
its a problem with the pc or the video card. nothing to do with the mods.
i had this problem before i even knew about mods, both on my old and my new computer... but sometimes the game runs well for a while.
i noticed that if i don't use powers it doesn' crash

That's not a problem in the PC nor the video card at all.

If you fill up your hero stash AND unpicked items are lying everywhere, then your game will crash.

Actually, Iammingy if you have more than 30 pieces of gear in your inventory and your storage than it will crash it has nothing to do with the gear lying around. This was happening to me also and then I read about the 30 pieces and kept my gear to that minimum and no problems.

Not really... it doesn't have to be 30. As long as you have one item in the hero stash and your maps are filling up with items, then your game will crash. :(

XML2 hasn't crashed on me when I stopped using the herostash. :)

i didnt know about this items thing... but im still not so sure that it's the cause

You should try it. :) XML2 hasn't crashed on me for a year now. :D Just leave your herostash empty and sell the cheap items you aren't using or equip them in the characters on reserve. I was surprised that even the PS2 version has this problem. @_@

The hero stash problem in XML 2 was why they did not have a hero stash in MUA and also why you can only equip one item at a time in MUA.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on October 14, 2007, 04:38PM
The hero stash problem in XML 2 was why they did not have a hero stash in MUA and also why you can only equip one item at a time in MUA.

whats your source?

October 14, 2007, 06:50PM #9 Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:53PM by msmarvel2007
I think it was the VIP forums for MUA if I remember correctly.

sorry, but... what's the herostash? -ehehe..other language...ehehe-

It's the box/case that stores your items.

Quote from: msmarvel2007 on October 14, 2007, 06:50PM
I think it was the VIP forums for MUA if I remember correctly.

I think I remember seeing it there, too. I think it was "Kalina" who said it...

aaaahhh.. so if i throw away/sell my objects the game shouldn't crash anymore?

I presume you just need to take everything out of that box. That seems to work for me for a year or so.......