Spiderman: Edge of Time

Started by Quentin Hex, March 31, 2011, 10:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on November 19, 2011, 03:14PM
I think it's The Amazing Spiderman Based on the upcoming movie.

indeed it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsT9xxTU2r8

also it appears Spidey has a Spider Slayer against him now

Oh wow, that actually looks really cool. Awesome! Thanks guys, you made my night!

And knowing beenox this game will be chock full of alternate costumes. Cant wait to play as scarlet spider or as the ben reilly spidey in THIS game.

I for one will play as the Amazing suit, it is a good one in my opinion, I wouldn't mind future foundation, big time or a Spider Armour though

Amazing Spider-Man actually does look...well amazing, both movie and game

Agreed, I enjoy how they've "modernized" the classic suit.

Quote from: SilhouetteSpider on November 20, 2011, 03:12PM
Agreed, I enjoy how they've "modernized" the classic suit.

it also looks more home made, Maguire's classic suit looks like something a professional costume designer would have made

I don't know that I agree with you. It is grittier, that's for sure, so it looks used, which is good. But I think it would be difficult to find an average high-school student who could sew a costume that complex with those materials (My ex-girlfriend was a seamstress :p). I think I know what you mean though.

It looks like it was made out of a goddamn basketball. Really, look up closeup shots on google. Also, it has metal heels. What the eff am I looking at?

Quote from: -DK- on November 22, 2011, 09:24AM
It looks like it was made out of a goddamn basketball. Really, look up closeup shots on google. Also, it has metal heels. What the eff am I looking at?
I second this