DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My name is JasonPeterTodd(Jason Todd clone),i am online the entire day,im lvl 29 already XD.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

I don't really have time to play this game this week, I'm taking an English Exam on Saturday (I can only play in the weekends)

hey sorry i havent done anything for 5 days. Did something to my neck and mum said that i have to stay off the computer but im allowed on 15 mins every so and so today. if u find a guy named hidden hope say hi.:)

I haven't been playing at all for the past few days...damn Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I will try to buy the fight for light dlc,you need to create a new character for it to work?

I don't know about that. Althought, it would be stupid, if you would have to

Quote from: Daken on November 20, 2011, 03:36PM
I will try to buy the fight for light dlc,you need to create a new character for it to work?

I have the FFTL DLC, and as far as I know, yes you need to create a new character.  I've yet to find a way to change your character's complete powerset (like from ice to light) in game.

Im intressted, maybe later, who knows :P

Anyway, deleted my orignal hero to make a Harls based one, love her xD

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 21, 2011, 07:58AM
Im intressted, maybe later, who knows :P

Anyway, deleted my orignal hero to make a Harls based one, love her xD
I did this aswell to make a Jason Todd character,he is almost the same as him,same powers and even outfits i could copy.

Well yesterday i spent an hour with 4 other villians near a hero spawn point killing all the heroes that dare face us. It was like a gang war, exept we had a major shortage of villians and a massive surplus of heros. But it reminded me whyi wanted to play this game.:)

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on November 30, 2011, 04:00PM
Well yesterday i spent an hour with 4 other villians near a hero spawn point killing all the heroes that dare face us. It was like a gang war, exept we had a major shortage of villians and a massive surplus of heros. But it reminded me whyi wanted to play this game.:)
I do the same thing everyday,but i go alone.When some hero decides to attack me he brings like 3 other low leveled heroes to help,and i kill em all.(im lvl 30)

Well, instead of upgrading my main hero, I created a new one, Diamond skull. An inch away from lvl 7 with that one, which means, at the moment I have a lvl 19, a lvl 10, a lvl 7 and an almost lvl 7 character. I just love this game

I second this

Although my custom Harley Quinn got into a problem, I was traveling with acrobatics to club lexellence, and then she just fell trough the floor -_-, had to delete her, sadly :(

I just have to many great ideas for heroes, its like then Ill make one, and the second instant I delete him/her cause I think I got a better idea :P

Srry for the double post!

I just saw one of the most AMAZING easter eggs ever in a game

I was doing the mission where you have to carry these triton magic orbs to purification/demon circles, suddenly I heard a demon say ''All your soul are belong to us'' xD

DC's pretty awesome,, and I like how the game doesnt require you to have knowledge of DC at all, im still a Marvel fanboy at heart, but DC aint bad :)

I just started playing and because of a damn maintenance right now i got kicked out like everyone else lol, i just made Jean's MVC3 New X-Men outfit and it's true what they say, you can make one hell of a Jean Grey there, i obviously gave her Mental powers, long red hair, and well, the outfit XD, as for the weapons, i gave her martial arts with flight, so, she's awesome XD, if you want to play with me, i'm at the PvE world, i don't like PvP, and as a Mentor, i chose Batman, he's my fav DC Char, that's why XD