DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 29, 2011, 04:26AM Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:52PM by White Queen

As some of you might know, DC Universe Online became free to play on November 1st 2011
This is a topic made to discuss the game, and how you play and what characters you create and ect.

The game has got a incredible costumization system, alot of powers to choose from ( as each powerset splits into two types of powers Example: Mental having Telekinesis and Illusion ) alot of places to visit as well as alot of players to meet or fight. Choose what and who you want to be either a Villian or a Hero. Fight epic boss battles, defend civilians or destroy the city. What will you do?

Website

Marvel Universe WAS cancelled, they're working on it again (same company that produced Marvel Super hero squad)

Can't wait, the graphics look awesome, and its always amazing to bully DC by making Marvel characters xD (kidding of course xD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yup it has the best graphics better than both Champs and City of heroes. I like the powers its just sad i have to buy the Fight for Light pack because i really want to be part of the Green Lantern Corps. or sinestro corps. however the mental powers i like and the magic ones alot :D

No way, DC Universe is going free!  This is possibly the best news I've heard all day.  I've always thought that looked awesome, but I was too cheap to pay for it :)

damn i was going to come here and post this D: but that is indeed great news!

I can 't wait to give this a shot and if Marvel Universe online ever gets going I am sure that will be awesome as well

DC Universe Online going Free to Play on October 19th 2011 ( tommorow )

YAY i cant wait, the game is very fun

Yay cant wait for this to go free, Im so making a Phoenix character :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

will see you guys in this, will be playing on both PS3 and PC

It still says ''coming soon'' for me, will try again later & tommorow, I guess xD

I will defnitly be playing aswell, nature sounds like fun :D

But I was just wondering, can't we make DC based characters? Normally this would involve copyright, but you're basicly playing the game of the company sooooo.... :P (juts a thought)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

October 19, 2011, 04:06AM #11 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:21AM by White Queen
Quote from: Polygone on October 19, 2011, 02:10AM
It still says ''coming soon'' for me, will try again later & tommorow, I guess xD

I will defnitly be playing aswell, nature sounds like fun :D

But I was just wondering, can't we make DC based characters? Normally this would involve copyright, but you're basicly playing the game of the company sooooo.... :P (juts a thought)
You cant make DC Character. Well you cant choose DC Names but you can try to make a dc costume just alter it a little so its not copying that much. You can make a Marvel Character however not going by the direct name just alter it a little, the same goes for the costume, not the direct one just a bit altered

UPDATED: Added Acount Types to first post ( in the form of a picture )

Also the game might go free later this day, because i believe its still early where the headquarters of the game is

Wow, it seems more limited on a few things for free members then all the other's are. Might still try it out one day. :)

Yes it is quite limited, but still that doesnt stop you from having fun.

Quote from: White Queen on October 18, 2011, 11:31AM
DC Universe Online going Free to Play on October 19th 2011 ( tommorow )

White Queen, are you sure you have the right date,  because I've been doing a lot of reading on the free-to-play, and I haven't seen a release date posted anywhere.  Plus, the website hasn't changed; it still says "coming soon"