DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ragincajun on October 19, 2011, 10:07AM
White Queen, are you sure you have the right date,  because I've been doing a lot of reading on the free-to-play, and I haven't seen a release date posted anywhere.  Plus, the website hasn't changed; it still says "coming soon"
in the wikipedia it says the date is today, idk they might have a unnanounced change of date

Just an FYI, the wiki page actually says "On October 11th it was announced that the official date for the launch of free to play is October 19th, but was later confirmed by Sony's DC Universe Online Public Affairs Admin, that there has been no release date set as of yet."  Whenever it does come out though, I hope its soon, because I for one can't wait to play.

I'm looking foward for it to be free to play, but i'm thinking about staying at Champions Online, i got a Gold Account now and i'm making Phoenix so, i'll stay at that one, plus, i have the Phoenix Flight :)

Quote from: ragincajun on October 19, 2011, 12:39PM
Just an FYI, the wiki page actually says "On October 11th it was announced that the official date for the launch of free to play is October 19th, but was later confirmed by Sony's DC Universe Online Public Affairs Admin, that there has been no release date set as of yet."  Whenever it does come out though, I hope its soon, because I for one can't wait to play.
strange i didnt see that part when i read it

An update I just saw: according to the official DCUO facebook page, a live webcast is being held on 10/27 that will include a discussion on the status of free-to-play.  This gives the impression that free-to-play will come out sometime after that. 

OFFICIAL CONFIRMED DATE for Free-to Play --------> NOV. 1

This info comes from the live-stream that happened this evening.

Thank you RajinCajin. Yes the Official Date is November 1st 2011. I cant wait

For what i remember it was late october...anyway we gotta wait...
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

2 days left. I cant wait. What character are you going to create Daken?

Quote from: White Queen on October 29, 2011, 01:56AM
2 days left. I cant wait. What character are you going to create Daken?
A Wolverine like character or maybe Sabretooth because i like to join the villains team,but we will see it tomorrow,i cant wait for it,the worst part is that i have school so i wont be able to play so soon,but luckily i got a cold so i may play before i expected.I dont know if there will be a Savage kind of power but if there isnt i will create a Cable like character.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Im going to make an Emma Frost Villian Character or a Stepford Cuckoo

There's a nature type, so its pretty obvious im going to make myself a Poison ivy (based) character :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Just dont make it to obvious because the real Poison Ivy is already in the game as a boss if you are a hero and as a ally if are a villian. I have fought her while the game was in closed beta mounts ago. She is very strong and i lost alot of times, she summons some tree creature monsters, heals them and herself and shooted some vines or thorns that caused knockback. So the nature powerset has those powers i believe.

Poison Ivy wasnt so strong in the comics,anyway if she tries to attack me i will just cut the plants off with my claws :wolverine: or teeth  :stooth: ,but im lucky because i will join the villains side so i will only fight weak people,heroes ever lose the first time they meet the villain.