DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dont be so sure Daken. Both sides' enemies are strong. At some points you have to battle characters like Doctor Fate and Zatanna, who's magical powers are really strong. Others include Cat Woman, Power Girl and Wonder Woman. And at some point the Teen Tiatans ( Starfire, Cyborg, Raven and several others ). However your lucky Trigon is at your side if you are a Villian as well as Circe.

Quote from: White Queen on October 31, 2011, 12:20PM
Dont be so sure Daken. Both sides' enemies are strong. At some points you have to battle characters like Doctor Fate and Zatanna, who's magical powers are really strong. Others include Cat Woman, Power Girl and Wonder Woman. And at some point the Teen Tiatans ( Starfire, Cyborg, Raven and several others ). However your lucky Trigon is at your side if you are a Villian as well as Circe.
Thats because im so confident,the villains have advantage,but i wouldnt be so confident if i got to fight Superman...anyway Wolverine VS Superman would be epic
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on October 31, 2011, 12:22PM
Thats because im so confident,the villains have advantage,but i wouldnt be so confident if i got to fight Superman...anyway Wolverine VS Superman would be epic
Yes you will fight Superman and  Batman as well and Wonder Woman of course since they are the 3 mentors for the Heroes. While the Joker, Circe and Lex Louthor being the mentors for the Villians

Quote from: White Queen on October 31, 2011, 01:10PM
Yes you will fight Superman and  Batman as well and Wonder Woman of course since they are the 3 mentors for the Heroes. While the Joker, Circe and Lex Louthor being the mentors for the Villians
Joker is the best for Sabretooth since i think he is a kind of sadistic villain(not much as joker but he is).Maybe Pyro would be a better Joker apprentice,since we can have 2 characters i think i will make Pyro too.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Also the game itself will take 15+ GB on your computer. So it might take about 1 hour or more to download depending on your internet connection

Actually there is no game at all...its not playable yet but its already november 1st.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Its because currently its night at the United States, so we must wait for there to become day until they start the maintenance

I have just checked their Facebook Page they started the Free to Play maintenance 1 hour before i posted this.

The Quote from the Facebook message:

[RadarX] Today is an exciting day for us and we look forward to seeing you all in DCUO which is now Free to Play. A reminder that we are currently under maintenance and will be for some time. We will provide updates as they become available.

I saw the same message

Can't wait, it really shouldnt take THAT long, im going to watch the site again somewhere tonight, hopefully its done by then
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I cant wait as well, i believe there is little time left. The maintenance has been up for about 2 or more hours. Its good i have 25GB space so i have enough for the game which is 15GB or more. Im going to be a villian probably. I dont know either telekinetic, telepath or both mixed

Quote from: White Queen on November 01, 2011, 08:55AM
I cant wait as well, i believe there is little time left. The maintenance has been up for about 2 or more hours. Its good i have 25GB space so i have enough for the game which is 15GB or more. Im going to be a villian probably. I dont know either telekinetic, telepath or both mixed
The villain side is more fun,you can do anything and you can kill people without code of conduit,no rules just a berseker running and destroying the city XD.Or at least thats what i think.So btw how much time its gonna take?Im waiting since 6am here in Brazil!

I dont think there will be any time left to play today, since there is still time for the maintenance to end as well as to download the 15GB large game it will take more than an hour

Quote from: White Queen on November 01, 2011, 09:37AM
I dont think there will be any time left to play today, since there is still time for the maintenance to end as well as to download the 15GB large game it will take more than an hour
Well i think the if the maintenance ends it will be already good,and even if it takes a long time to download i can stay waiting till morning.

Lets hope it ends fast, i cant wait. Im going to die and tommorow i have school T_T

Quote from: White Queen on November 01, 2011, 09:54AM
Lets hope it ends fast, i cant wait. Im going to die and tommorow i have school T_T
I dont its "Dia dos finados" here,i think its like the Day of the dead people.The only way i found to wait was,install new mods in X-Legens and MUA and play,but i finished the game on hard in like half a hour(With cheats of course XD),so we must wait more and more...