DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm planning to create a villian using gadgets or a hero using gadgets. If we would both be villians, we could be a team

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 01, 2011, 01:17PM
I'm planning to create a villian using gadgets or a hero using gadgets. If we would both be villians, we could be a team
Yeah,alone we are dangerous together we are the armageddon itself!Lol anyway im making a character with super speed and fire manipulation.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Sounds like a plan :D Can't wait. My favourite part is the character creation, like in every game, that has it

The best way to find me when im online is to see if there is any crazy supervillain destroying the city XD.Dude i really need Windows 8,it just downloaded 2.6 gb!

Count me in aswell! Villain with nature and shapeshifting (if both of these are possible in free version)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 01, 2011, 02:21PM
Count me in aswell! Villain with nature and shapeshifting (if both of these are possible in free version)
Cool we already have 3 villains in our little villain team,now we just need a team name and we will be a real supervillain team.

Cool! Bad news for me, that this piece of {Insert curse word, which doesn't offend you} of a laptop freezed while downloading and I couldn't resume it, so I have to restart the whole thing. BTW, we should really think about a team name. And I should really think about a name for my character :D

BTW again: If we choose a power, we can choose any kind of weapon and movement style, right?

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 01, 2011, 10:22PM
Cool! Bad news for me, that this piece of {Insert curse word, which doesn't offend you} of a laptop freezed while downloading and I couldn't resume it, so I have to restart the whole thing. BTW, we should really think about a team name. And I should really think about a name for my character :D

BTW again: If we choose a power, we can choose any kind of weapon and movement style, right?
Yeah.Same thing happened to my download,if you want to download you need to be in the computer...only 7.2 gb for me  :mad: .You need to choose a name based on your powers like mine Firebolt.The team name we will decide in game when we meet each other,i guess i will be online today at 15 pm.

Well, for me, it's only 2 GB left, can't wait to try it out. I will put my characters name in my signature when I'm done with it :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 04:29AM
Well, for me, it's only 2 GB left, can't wait to try it out. I will put my characters name in my signature when I'm done with it :D
7GB left for me,its gonna take a while...

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 04:38AM
I'm so ready for this game. Hope it won't dissapoint me
It wont,i was in the Beta,its so cool you can run in the walls  fight the heroes you encounter and all that.Its free roam thats the best part.

Good to hear. I also hope, that I can create a character, which I think of

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 04:42AM
Good to hear. I also hope, that I can create a character, which I think of
What are you thinking of anyway?

You'll see :D I will make a screenshot of the character when it's done and I'll put it in my signature