DC Universe Online

Started by White Queen, September 29, 2011, 04:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Btw just checked the options did you receive an account activation code?
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: Polygone on November 02, 2011, 04:53AM
Im at school currently, but its dling right now
Poor you,here is "Dia dos finados" the day of the dead people,so im not going to school.

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 04:54AM
what do you mean Daken about that options thingy?
The account settings there is a place for activation code.

Well, I didn't find anything in particular, but from what I understand, it may have been needed, when it wasn't free yet

Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 05:02AM
Well, I didn't find anything in particular, but from what I understand, it may have been needed, when it wasn't free yet
Great,so now we are almost ready to domine the city!Whahahaha!Like my evil laugh?Its based on joker XD.Guys look out there are heroes next to every spawn part of the city,fight em with everything.

1 GB left! BTW, about the joker laugh, I have a sound effect on my mobile phone. I think it was taken from a batman cartoon (and it's Mark Hamill, so it's the best damn Joker voice eva')

Im really sad i cant play with you all, im saving 600 to buy myselft a new computer that is Windows 7 with 3,5 GHZ and 3 GB Ram or was it 4 and a high Video Card.  Its gonna take ages, my parents dont want to buy me a computer since i must learn to save money myself xD

November 02, 2011, 05:08AM #115 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:34AM by Suigetsu
Stuff like that is always tough, believe me, I know :)

OK, my download is almost completed, so we are going to be Villians on the US servers, right?

OK, I created my character (Starblood). It's on a PvE US server. Joker is my mentor, I'm in Gotham City. Level 4 at the moment

November 02, 2011, 07:44AM #117 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:47AM by Daken
Quote from: Suigetsu on November 02, 2011, 07:43AM
OK, I created my character (Starblood). It's on a PvE US server. Joker is my mentor, I'm in Gotham City. Level 4 at the moment
Ok mine will be Joker too just wait some hours...4 exactly...and im going on PVP servers,they are better for me.

IM PLAAAYIING AAAGGH :D

My character is also on PVE, her name will be tymaca, :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 02, 2011, 09:10AM
IM PLAAAYIING AAAGGH :D

My character is also on PVE, her name will be tymaca, :)
Still downloading this f...i mean game,its on 11.2